Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I don’t think so. I think he’s using Roman just like he used Shiv. He’s not loyal to anyone, just who can help him in the situation he’s in at the moment. Of Shiv would have come up with the idea he’d have let her deliver the card.
can't believe i actually fell for it too :francis::heh:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
this is the first episode their relationship has been given any screen time...i think we all understand that about these two, the issue is for a relationship that solid - she's the only one who truly has his back - her role has been minimized with lack of screentime/major plot points.

We didn’t know it was solid until this episode. We were made to believe they were just two rich kids who liked to do drugs together.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I wanna know exactly how much money Connor lost with that farkakte play lmao...LOL @ greg mentioning the 'sand mites' that delayed the release :hhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We didn’t know it was solid until this episode. We were made to believe they were just two rich kids who liked to do drugs together.
um no, we saw last season she was down for him and getting him in a better space/making him more confident. we also saw how serious they were in how hard it was for ken to send her away on his dad's orders.

furthermore, even if we just saw how solid their relationship is in this episode - you're making my point in that this relationship hasn't been given enough time this season, it shouldn't take 7 episodes to see them interact in depth.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It wasn't part of this episode's main event but the scene where they're celebrating the DOJ news convinced me that Shiv is the only sibling that has any semblance of morality or real decency or sense of fairness.

Kendall only pretends to to gain approval, Roman doesn't even bother to pretend, Connor is clueless and only good at intellectual posturing(tax reform!). But Shiv's reaction/double take when they're toasting "for justice" is revealing. Even though she was there to ass kiss, hearing the whole thing described as justice is a little too much for her and she instantly recoils.

Right, I felt this way about the presidential debate they had last episode and everyone disagreed with me saying it’s cause he promised to make her CEO. I just think Shivs problem is she’ll always put herself first above everything else. So yea, it’s fukked is what the company is doing, but she’ll still stick around because she wants to be the heir. Same with the shyt the Kendall’s kids or how far Roman was going, it’s fukked up, but 2 episodes ago she was all good with calling him a drug addict piece of shyt to the entire world cause she got her feelings hurt.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
um no, we saw last season she was down for him and getting him in a better space/making him more confident

Eh, you’re probably right but I don’t remember it that way. That didn’t read as a deep bond to me, i think i literally felt like she was just trying to sow division in the Roy family like Logan thought. Like her intentions weren’t clear at that point imo. This felt different.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Eh, you’re probably right but I don’t remember it that way. That didn’t read as a deep bond to me, i think i literally felt like she was just trying to sow division in the Roy family like Logan thought. Like her intentions weren’t clear at that point imo. This felt different.
you might need to rewatch, she wasn't sowing any discord, she wasn't trying to even be part of the politics between the two families. she got/understood kendall and kendall was feeling much more confident around her

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
you might need to rewatch, she wasn't sowing any discord, she wasn't trying to even be part of the politics between the two families. she got/understood kendall and kendall was feeling much more confident around her
Sure, but what happened this week was a deeper connection the show introduced no?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sure, but what happened this week was a deeper connection the show introduced no?
no...we've seen that she's genuinely about kendall before. that was established in season 2. like i said, you're repeatedly making my point in how sidelined their relationship has been this season in that you're just now recognizing/being reminded about how serious these two are

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I agree with @RickyGQ :manny:. She seemed very background to borderline ambiguous...her care for Kendall was illustrated here better than anytime in the show. even when she said 'well...maybe you take it' i was suspicious of her intentions at first. They planted seeds at most but they did not directly show their love before or at least hers for him. It seemed like a fling for the most part.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I lost it when Kendall grabebd a 40 :deadmanny:

My man Greg finally putting that 10 inch monster to work :blessed:

The siblings are fukking losing it Logan keeps using them as chewing gum and spitting them out as soons as they lose flaver and they keep falling for it.

Also wtf is up with Roman? does he have a micropenis? no balls? is he an ermafrodite? was he raped by the nanny as a kid?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Tom flipping Greg's table and Greg's reaction was :laff::laff::laff:

Kendall shytting on Greg and ol girl saying she'd go out with him because of Kendall making her order He-Man lunchboxes, that he lost interest in, was some good ass karma coming around. :obama:

I swear Greg is going to end up taking the Richard Splett route to the top :pachaha:

Shiv is constantly just collateral damage at this point.

Kendall is done - the letter fukked his whole world up - just off an implication:mjlol:

Roman's final form is :picard: Why is he doing all these deals in bathrooms though? :dame:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
definitely getting the feeling if Ken continues down this path, he'll kill himself
For a second, I thought he might jump off the balcony.

. Shiv wanted his ass in prison for a clean break up. That bytch cold blooded af. :picard:

The scenes from the previous episode showed Shiv talking to the other presidential candidate, who said he wanted to put Logan in jail.

What I think will happen is that Shiv will go behind everyone's back and secretly cooperate with the DOJ to get the case going against her father. Tom will be collateral damage :yeshrug:.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
She has a medicom of morality but is probably the most egotistical and self-serving person out of all of them. She has a supreme superiority complex that she believes she is outsmarting everyone including her dad when she fumbles at the goal line, a lot. She compromises all her morals for self gain; she was willing to send her dad to prison for self gain...she was willing to take a photo with a nazi to stay in the family...she wanted them to support a democrat until they laughed at her and compromised to basically Marco Rubio, in exchange for...sending her dad to prison.

She was going to go along with kendall until she realized she wouldn't gain
she was all fine with, and is actually disappointed her husband isn't going to prison

she's every bit of immoral and scumbaggy as the rest, just with a sheen of moral standards she doesn't evenforcing that women to sign that settlement around the cruise ship rapings and assaults.

She was also excited to play the women face of the company until Geri got the title.

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
don't forget getting that women to sign that settlement around the cruise shyt rapings and assaults.

She was also excited to play the women face of the company until Geri got the title.
Shiv putting a lean on her at the playground is one of the most scumbaggy things anyone has ever done on this show which includes covering a death and partnering with a Nazi :picard:

fukk Shiv Roy. If I'm choosing a team it's team Kendall honestly. He's an addict and a spoiled brat, and full of shyt, all at once but so it's 30% of the coli :heh: