Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s been said already but Logan is legendary with the quotes man.
“What’s he doing, getting his nails done? Whitening his a$$hole?”

:russ:

My boy Ken with the ultimate midlife crisis bday celebration, yikes.

I had to rewind and pause when Ken was reading that offer sheet because I couldn’t even comprehend seeing that much money in written form like that. He needs to cash out and fukk off, let everyone else waste their time with that corporate nonsense. My guy is miserable.

Greg finally with a win while Ken and Tom were really trying to convince him that Comfrey was out of his league like she’s not an assistant herself. Speaking of Tom, he needs to cut the cord with Shiv and get outta there (and I actually like Shiv’s character more lately).
. Shiv wanted his ass in prison for a clean break up. That bytch cold blooded af. :picard:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The watch wasn't the greatest gift, but Kendall doesn't seem like the easiest person to buy for :skip:

Greg shooting his shot, despite all the naysayers and scoring :ehh:

The whole family is full of a$$holes, but Roman taking the crown tonight :blessed:. I thought Kendall was going to snuff him for a minute.

Jeremey Strong is so good at playing sad. "You can't come in my treehouse :mjcry:

I wouldn't have minded seeing mini Wu-Tang though.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Roman's up right now but we know that never lasts with the Roy kids, Logan's gonna bring him back to earth when Skarsgard says fukk that deal :mjlol:

I'm hoping Ken finally breaks free from this manic state he's in and comes to grips with reality, damn shame losing his kids present was the final straw :francis:

I don't like the way he was talking to Greg either, I hope he claps the assistant while she's on the clock :mjgrin:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Great writing. With the parallels of Ken getting gifted a watch when he was supposed to gift Greg a watch earlier in the series.
Roman out here getting high on sucess and power. Logan playin his children like pawns...got them competing for his love in the form of business deals.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Great episode, best show currently on television.

Jeremey Strong can act his ass off frfr. He`s good at being the Shane O Mac you can`t help but feel sorry for sometimes. Kendall tries so much to convince others that he`s ok (or at least appear to be ok) and relatable\for the people, but really he`s trying to convince himself that, and he`s actually not ok (he`s emotionally unstable).

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Man this show just really is a bit of a case study that rich white people are almost always unhappy on some level
Kendall is literally a mess and this season has kinda reinforced that all the kids would be terrible at the job once Logan steps down.
Kendall was pretty savage to Greg this episode dude is pretty harmless in general. I thought the showrunners were setting him up for something but with his gramps possibly leaving the show I guess him and Tom as comic relief is what his role is

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kendall only seems to have any confidence about himself when he’s bullying Greg. What a loser.

Roman pretty much went full on super villain in this one.

shiv is just never gonna get clue at this rate.

The build up to Tom celebrating not going to prison may be my favorite sequence in the entire show. I was dying laughing.

Last edited:
Daps
It’s been said already but Logan is legendary with the quotes man.

“What’s he doing, getting his nails done? Whitening his a$$hole?”

:russ:

My boy Ken with the ultimate midlife crisis bday celebration, yikes.

I had to rewind and pause when Ken was reading that offer sheet because I couldn’t even comprehend seeing that much money in written form like that. He needs to cash out and fukk off, let everyone else waste their time with that corporate nonsense. My guy is miserable.

Greg finally with a win while Ken and Tom were really trying to convince him that Comfrey was out of his league like she’s not an assistant herself. Speaking of Tom, he needs to cut the cord with Shiv and get outta there (and I actually like Shiv’s character more lately).

I mean based on the Murdoch life and family this is what he will do.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
The watch wasn't the greatest gift, but Kendall doesn't seem like the easiest person to buy for :skip:

Greg shooting his shot, despite all the naysayers and scoring :ehh:

The whole family is full of a$$holes, but Roman taking the crown tonight :blessed:. I thought Kendall was going to snuff him for a minute.

Jeremey Strong is so good at playing sad. "You can't come in my treehouse :mjcry:

I wouldn't have minded seeing mini Wu-Tang though.

But I get his point with the gift, he is a billionaire and you buy him a watch, no engraving or anything.
:gucci:

Could understand why he wanted to find his kids gift, as that actually meant something to him, spesh after realising almost everyone at his party were not his friends and/or actually liked him. Damn even his siblings were only there for other reasons.

Reality hit home for him, but like I said in my last post he is POS so can't feel bad for him lol but I understand where he coming from.