Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Just saw the episode
We all knew about it when the trumps said they didn't vote this is why :yeshrug:
guess Marcia wanted 1 million too much :russ:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The atmosphere of this show is just an hour of multiple Mexican standoffs now. The awkward silences seem to be getting longer too :mjlol:

Greg hitting the "Nah - fukk all that" on Connor as president :ohhh:The family respecting it too :leon: Man is becoming a savage. He has beef with Greenpeace, as well:deadmanny:

Tom handing Kendall another L to add to the end of his name :pachaha:

Is this dude Roman looking to end up being the secret that brings Andy from Weeds' presidential run to a screeching halt? :dame:
Yeah i think the Connor question was a test. Shiv failed it, roman did well but greg answered it the best. Logan already said in season 2 his campaign run was embarrassing the family. Bribed him to drop it. I think he broached it to see who was a ass kiss and who is going to keep it real. He even laughed in a amusement at Connors fake stunt with the panhandler. Even if Connor was eligible for the role he knows having his son as president is bad for optics and would make anything he does that benefits the family under the microscope. Shiv answered it seriously to ass kiss and then plugs her candidate right after. I think Logan knows shiv isnt loyal and just out for her own ass. The board seat and then trying to take credit for "saving" the company was hella overplaying her hand. His climate change line was fire but at the same time some fukk Shiv shyt. This whole episode was a master of double talk. Amazing episode. Had me amped and salty when it ended.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What politician in their right mind would hire Shiv as a political consultant.

Chick has no chill and after a while is annoying like one of those birthday candles that keeps sparking up after you blow it out
Breh that dude only hired her to piss off Logan and the optics of his enemy daughter working for him instead of his own father. Shiv is a clown. She was fukking the aide to the politician she was working for. She is a failing upwards emotional idiot. Roman was killing her with the low blows during that meeting. Logan t hreatened her in season one and only promised her the CEO position to control her. She fell for it like a idiot. She thought working for her dads enemy was a power move :mjlol:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Connor saying Shiv playing pretend post office and rubber stamping mail when she was a kid is what she is doing as the president of Waystar. Was one of the most cold blooded disses. Because even she knew it was true. "Connor Lets be civil ". :russ:
This latest episode makes that line even more potent

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
watching the episode again

Roman was TRYNA fukk

and everyone is randomly watching the convo between the candidates & Roman/Shiv

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Logan sees Shiv as a bozo lol
Yup as the pretty liberal pretty justice warrior women thats great for PR purposes. Kendall was right you got t*ts you count as two :russ:.
He made it a statement that shiv is a idiot who lost all favor with Logan at the end of that meeting. I feel like she will team up with Tom and turn on Logan. He sonned the fukk out of her at the end of this episode in front of their new candidate. The alt right cac was even feeling like that nikka after that :russ:. It also showed there’s no reason to give any favor for Shiv because her opinion is irrelevant. :mjlol:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It’s upsetting how bad Shiv is at reading the room for such a “smart” person. The fact that it took her this long to realize she’s not taken serious by her father is ridiculous. I’m curious if she’s going to take Tom and join Kendall’s dying ship.
Roman being the true heir is really earned and a testament to the great writing of this show. Nazi aside, dude is the best pick of the 4, he really does have the best instincts of the bunch, while Shiv is still letting her ideology cloud her judgment.

Yeah, Logan sees Shiv as a bozo lol

I haven't seen anyone comment on it, but Shiv had a "wink wink" deal with that other candidate that he would work to put Logan IN JAIL and leave her in charge.
She wasn't acting according to her "ideology", she was acting in her OWN self interest and trying to hide it behind ideology in order to make it less obvious ("If we can't back blue like I want, then back THIS guy instead of the Nazi")

At the end, when Logan saw her at the bar with the other candidate, that's when he figured out that she was trying to team up to stab him in the back. That's why he was screaming at her to get in the "family photo".

Basically, Shiv this season is showing a pattern of making side deals (with Sandy's daughter and now with that presidential candidate) that benefit her personally, not her "ideology" and not the company/Logan

Roman started this show as a completely buffoon and is now coming in to his own as the ruthless heir that his father thought he couldn't be

It's been fun to watch

Low key though...there was some seriously weird vibes I got with him and the politician that Shiv hates :hubie:

Roman doesn't have that "Killer Dog" instinct, though. Logan sees Roman as weak because he sees him giving up power to Gerri, which a killer dog wouldn't do. Of all the siblings, Kendall actually has the most killer instinct. The problem is, HE is turning out to be a complete buffoon.
None of the kids have the combination of Killer instinct and business skills. Connor has the least intelligence. Shiv has the least loyalty. Kendall has the worst business ideas that will ruin the company. Roman is the weakest 'dog'.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:L
I haven't seen anyone comment on it, but Shiv had a "wink wink" deal with that other candidate that he would work to put Logan IN JAIL and leave her in charge.
She wasn't acting according to her "ideology", she was acting in her OWN self interest and trying to hide it behind ideology in order to make it less obvious ("If we can't back blue like I want, then back THIS guy instead of the Nazi")

At the end, when Logan saw her at the bar with the other candidate, that's when he figured out that she was trying to team up to stab him in the back. That's why he was screaming at her to get in the "family photo".

Basically, Shiv this season is showing a pattern of making side deals (with Sandy's daughter and now with that presidential candidate) that benefit her personally, not her "ideology" and not the company/Logan

Roman doesn't have that "Killer Dog" instinct, though. Logan sees Roman as weak because he sees him giving up power to Gerri, which a killer dog wouldn't do. Of all the siblings, Kendall actually has the most killer instinct. The problem is, HE is turning out to be a complete buffoon.
None of the kids have the combination of Killer instinct and business skills. Connor has the least intelligence. Shiv has the least loyalty. Kendall has the worst business ideas that will ruin the company. Roman is the weakest 'dog'.
I think he knew she was looking out for her own self interest. She was very transparent with her intentions. She didn’t even attempt to sell the dude of as loyal to Logan.That’s was the reason he didn’t go with Boyer the safe GOP pick.Shiv is clueless in playing with the big boys. Logan knows she is a selfish prick is why he gave her that ultimatum with that Picture. Damn on
My 3rd rewatch and Logan saying you win twice to Shiv because she agrees to the pic but says she wasn’t going to stand next to him and then tells Roman you did a great job this weekend was probably one of Logan’s biggest sonnings to his kids on the show. Especially since she was begging for approval for her saving the company. Even though she made a selfish deal

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
This show so good in that a "mid" "boring" episode was probably one of the best of the series with so much going on. I will be interested to see if at the end it is

Team Ken (Ken, SHIV, Tom) vs Team Logan (Logan, Roman, Greg). I love Ken, but he's just been awful at handling anything the last 3-4 episodes. I'm happy SHIV keeps catching Ls as well, hopefully this is her wake up call.

Tom's storyline I'm interested in because, I truly just am rooting for him to get a backbone. Roman was winning me over, but the racist shyt rubbed me the wrong way but again this is what Waystar is so it makes sense

pretty sure Greg is gonna break away from Logan

Shiv is doing the same song & dance as Kendall when he was trying to make it about moral authority on why he went after Logan. None of them have a conscience, morals, or ethics.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may have missed it or forgot, but what the hell happened to Sandy? Is the actor really like that now so the show had to pivot?

It's really hard for me to root for Ken these days. Dude makes horrible decisions and just want to surround himself with yes men. Tom ethered the fukk out of him and all he could do was pull his phone out to take a picture out of desperation. I do think Tom is gonna side with Ken later on down the road as a last attempt of self preservation.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think Roman actually played that well. Shiv and Kendall both want the CEO position for the power, clout . Roman show he doesnt care for it. Or knows he’s not ready for it. He still goes to Gerri to pitch ideas. She is lowkey mentoring him as well.He is cool with being A behind the scenes power player while being Loyal to
His dad. Shiv and Kendall trying to get their dad locked up to takeover his business. Even though they got no reason deserving the position.
Logan congratulating Roman and embracing him at the end of the episode was Logan’s biggest approval of one of his kids. Which was basically confirming hes the new heir apparent in my humble opinion.’

Last edited: