Daps
h30df4limf181.jpg

duj84ikimf181.jpg

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think Roman actually played that well. Shiv and Kendall both want the CEO position for the power, clout . Roman show he doesnt care for it. Or knows he’s not ready for it. He still goes to Gerri to pitch ideas. She is lowkey mentoring him as well.He is cool with being A behind the scenes power player while being Loyal to
His dad. Shiv and Kendall trying to get their dad locked up to takeover his business. Even though they got no reason deserving the position.
Logan congratulating Roman and embracing him at the end of the episode was Logan’s biggest approval of one of his kids. Which was basically confirming hes the new heir apparent in my humble opinion.’

Logan does see him as weak though. Look at the sarcastic look on his face:

Good point on Shiv. But I read that scene like she would have backed dude regardless. I didn’t think she took what he said seriously but appreciated his faith in her. I don’t think she wants her dad out of the picture, and at that point she still foolishly believed she was next in line. But Logan seeing that she always puts her own self interest first is an angle I’m not giving enough thought into.

Disagree on the other siblings. Kendall has good business instincts actually. He just can’t execute for shyt. Buying that tech company in the first season was smart. So is his vision for the future of the company and so is this move to bury Logan. He’s just fukking it all up in the process of actually doing it.

And we know Roman has a good bullshyt detector. He’s great at reading people in negotiations ie that whole middle eastern fiasco they were in last season. Also, he did pick the best candidate for the future of the company. Like i said, he’s not all the way there yet but he’s the closest one of the three.

Vaulter was a terrible company, and unlike Kendall Roman was able to detect it right away. If Kendall had his way he would turn the entire company into Vaulter, and the whole thing would fail.
Also, Kendall called Logan a "dinosaur" for his plan to buy up all the local broadcast news stations to create a super network, but that exact plan came very close to working in the REAL world

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Where first ballot HBO hall of famer Alexander SkarsgĂĄrd at? Wonder if he gonna be the new lawyer?

Am the only one who thinks Shiv and Tom possibly joining Kendall is a bigger W than the L of Kendall firing his lawyer?

Tom dropped ether on him, but he ain't built for that prison life. He gonna break. Shiv though, I'm not sure she can go to Kendall are that letter. She thinks way too much of herself to continually get shytted on.

"Carrie, get Shiv a fukking medal."
:deadrose:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Where first ballot HBO hall of famer Alexander SkarsgĂĄrd at? Wonder if he gonna be the new lawyer?

Am the only one who thinks Shiv and Tom possibly joining Kendall is a bigger W than the L of Kendall firing his lawyer?

Tom dropped ether on him, but he ain't built for that prison life. He gonna break. Shiv though, I'm not sure she can go to Kendall are that letter. She thinks way too much of herself to continually get shytted on.

"Carrie, get Shiv a fukking medal."
:deadrose:

its going to have to take Kendall offering her the company now that he’s desperate.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
This looks like a GTA loading screen
Yusuf Amir lol!

It's funny but Kendall's really at his best business wise when he's depressed and rock bottom psychologically. Look at him in S2, even Logan was impressed with him. He artfully gutted Vaulter, he made the initial overture to Pierce and got them to the table even though they hated Logan, he was a big help in sealing the deal with them, he stood tall at the Senate hearings.

To bad for him but as soon as he gets a little taste of success he takes his eye off the ball.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
It’s upsetting how bad Shiv is at reading the room for such a “smart” person. The fact that it took her this long to realize she’s not taken serious by her father is ridiculous. I’m curious if she’s going to take Tom and join Kendall’s dying ship.
Roman being the true heir is really earned and a testament to the great writing of this show. Nazi aside, dude is the best pick of the 4, he really does have the best instincts of the bunch, while Shiv is still letting her ideology cloud her judgment.
Nah it should be Kendall. Roman is still over his head, he’s been coddled the whole way.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
And this will be the type of fit that convince dummies wealthy people stay rich because they spend modestly on clothing unlike broke people wasting all their money on Jordans.:troll:

they thought cause that's the kinda fit you can put together at Walmart it really was something rich people got from Walmart :mjlol:

these guys got shoes that run more than most people's rent

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tom has to be a close friend of Will Ferrell’s.

His subtlety is only rivaled by Will’s.

Easily the most poignant comedic relief in the show.

The wine scene with Shiv.
:russ:

Greg and Tom have such comedic chemistry. the diner scene?!?! Lord.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roman is the most like Logan. His immature act makes it hard to notice at first.

I would say Roman has his skills with people, his instincts and of course is a major POS. Kendall has his ruthlessness and business intellect. Shiv has his greed and narcissism.

IMO, Roman would have an easier time learning what Kendall does before Kendall could learn what Roman has already. But right now as they are, neither would be good leaders. They could be co-CEOs though.

Last edited: