Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Roman started this show as a completely buffoon and is now coming in to his own as the ruthless heir that his father thought he couldn't be

It's been fun to watch

Low key though...there was some seriously weird vibes I got with him and the politician that Shiv hates :hubie:

I was expecting dude to offer Roman a dikk suck :mjlit:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He does though. If he leaks Tom met with him in secret it shows he’s not fully loyal to the family. Whether it’s proven or not he flipped the meeting alone will make the Roy’s turn on him. It was scumbaggery behavior but smart. It’s not the same guy who made it sound like he was willing to take the knife willingly for the fam. I also think it was him being like his dad and had direct correlation to when he says about the rumor he started it doesn’t matter if it’s true it’s just about people believing it’s true. Logan is not trusting his empire in Toms hands. His son and law and main dude behind the cover up says Logan told me everything will put the death blow to Logan and have him out. It would also make Shiv turn on her dad or not have his back at best.Shes a PC warrior for optics. Your brother and husband going against your dad on some sexual assault cover up shyt . Shiv only cares about shiv. I think Kendall seeing how his government meeting was a flop and his lawyer cutting and run when she sees there no case . Woke him up. I think he realized he’s going against a GOD and he needs to get his hands dirty to stand a chance . Firing the lawyer was a smart move too she basically said fukk you when the case fell apart. If you that rich your lawyers are supposed to damn near break laws to make you happy. She literally called dude a idiot. Him downplaying the firing was smart too in hindsight. You can’t show panic as a leader. He was also ignoring Greg and texted him that he didn’t forget about him and he’s still on his ass. Seems like we might get focused Kendall back. His pitch to Tom was heavy handed but real af too. He knows Shiv isn’t staying with him he goes to prison. The idea is literally laughable . But it hurt Tom because deep down he knows it’s true . Which is why he keeps bringing up prison to Shiv. He wants reassurance and she knows that so she plays dumb and offers sex instead lol. Cold blooded hoe :russ:
that's not leverage fro kendall, the fam doesn't give af abt tom and he has no leverage over them to make them care...greg has more leverage than tom

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Tom went the HHH route and married the bosses daughter thinking shyt was sweet

He did'nt realize that the Roys will ship this motherfukker up shyts Creek in a heartbeat if it means they don't see a day in prison

This whole episode was so good...I wanted it to go even longer because the fukkery was building

Logan is a pure unadulterated piece of shyt and just when you think that, you get a reminder that their Mom is an utter piece of shyt as well

How you getting remarried and didn't invite any of your kids to the wedding...they don't even know who this new cat is :laff:
man, that episode where they were at her place in london or wherever, she gave no fukks while serving pigeon and told a fresh off of manslaughter kendall it was too late to talk, hit me in the AM...she's trash :russ:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's not leverage, the fam doesn't give af abt tom and he has no leverage over them to make them care...greg has more leverage than tom
How he’s the one who was responsible for the Clean up. If he says Logan told me to do it and was fully aware how does that not turn the shareholders against him? He almost lost the company just with Kendall revelation.The son in law accusing the father in law of the same
thing the son is accusing him adds merit. If he didn’t have leverage they wouldnt choose him to take the fall. They already said Greg is too small of a fish to make the feds happy . All Greg can do
Is snitch on Tom. Tom has already been sacrificed . How is that leverage?

Last edited:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man, that episode where they were at her place in london or wherever, she gave no fukks while serving pigeon and told a fresh off of manslaughter kendall it was too late to talk, hit me in the AM...she's trash :russ:
Then she bailed on him in the morning and left a note basically saying I’ll see you when I see you.

:damn:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or asking people at shivs wedding how long do you give the marriage in a gleeful way. Momma cold blooded :russ:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I was expecting dude to offer Roman a dikk suck :mjlit:
When they were in the bathroom talking I'm like yo....Roman sound like he REALLY likes what this dude has to say :patrice:
Or asking people at shivs wedding how long do you give the marriage in a gleeful way. Momma cold blooded
I would be surprised if she didn't pop up in the next few episodes

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This show so good in that a "mid" "boring" episode was probably one of the best of the series with so much going on. I will be interested to see if at the end it is

Team Ken (Ken, SHIV, Tom) vs Team Logan (Logan, Roman, Greg). I love Ken, but he's just been awful at handling anything the last 3-4 episodes. I'm happy SHIV keeps catching Ls as well, hopefully this is her wake up call.

Tom's storyline I'm interested in because, I truly just am rooting for him to get a backbone. Roman was winning me over, but the racist shyt rubbed me the wrong way but again this is what Waystar is so it makes sense

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The atmosphere of this show is just an hour of multiple Mexican standoffs now. The awkward silences seem to be getting longer too :mjlol:

Greg hitting the "Nah - fukk all that" on Connor as president :ohhh:The family respecting it too :leon: Man is becoming a savage. He has beef with Greenpeace, as well:deadmanny:

Tom handing Kendall another L to add to the end of his name :pachaha:

Is this dude Roman looking to end up being the secret that brings Andy from Weeds' presidential run to a screeching halt? :dame: