Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Always good to see Stephen Root (can't wait for Barry to come back), he was flirting with Connor's girl heavy. Money wasn't the only thing he was trying to donate :lolbron:.

Kendall still drowning bad, down one lawyer and possibly a bunny. Even Christmas Tree Tom isn't rocking with him :francis:

Roman calling what Shiv did in S1, her DC lemonade stand :mjlol:

Tom telling Greg it's a safe space and he doesn't have to pretend to like Hamilton :mjlol:

My 2 favorite lines of the night.

Also Logan telling Shiv "You're either part of the family or not" :ufdup:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
This battle between Shiv and Roman is the surprise of the season. Can’t believe the W’s Roman is racking up and the pure L’s Shiv is taking every single episode. And Kendall almost seems pointless this season, breh can’t really still think he has any leverage in this :dahell:

he's delusional and acted off pure emotion for a momentary high and is crashing...none of this is surprising

and going back to last season, Roman showed greater intuition than Shiv avoiding that middle eastern shyt show, & Logan was always gonna go with his "son"

and Logan got his new & younger Martha :russ:

Last edited:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve avoided spoilers like my life depends on it but I have seen several people on Reddit say that Kendall’s bday episode is supposed to be insane/pivotal so I’m excited for next week.

The scenes between Tom and Greg and Tom and Shiv are just excellent, mostly because of Matthew McFadyen. He is fantastic and he gives Tom so many layers. Breh really agreed to take the bid for Greg without asking for anything in return.

I was somewhat warming up to Roman this season until this episode but he’s a piece of shyt for backing this nazi.

I’m rethinking my team Kendall status after this dummy got rid of Lisa after she checked him. My guy is really piling up the Ls.