Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Kendall finally crashing off that high from the press conference realizing the damage he did :wow:

shyt reminded me of this quote from the Godfather
4ed5bf8978d430825f1a144a1e4960be.jpg

Shiv not realizing that she was put as the powerless face trying to stunt...no one respects that...if Logan loses power, this episode made it clear, none of them kids will have the support to takeover the company.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Logan is fighting for dear life to save his company hes not playing rape me during his daughter and new president first address to the company. I cant wait until they confirm it today for these slow mothafukkas. This aint a mystery show :dead:

you trying too hard breh :stopitslime: no one was really insisting that he did that. It's most likely he didn't. brehs just theorized because that's the point of these threads.

Logan is cutthroat. He wanted Shiv's support and that move would get him both her support against Kendall as well as cut her legs and undermine whatever modicum of power she thought she'd have. The fallout could be minimized as Shiv's address was being made to a room of people. Especially when he could pinpoint Kendall as the culprit. this is the same Logan that led a company that buried sexual assault allegations among other things while the directors spoke about it openly at parties

it doesn't have to be a mystery show for brehs to have fun and theorize. nikkas get on the internet and turn into fakkits trying to be cool :scust:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Roman on his Million Dollar Man steeze tonight, everyone has a price :sas2:

Connor's diss to Shiv had me like :picard:, equated her new position to when she was a little girl and had a fake post-office stamping mail :mjlol:

We saw how quickly Frank put in that call to Logan to have her fall back :wow:

Adrian Brody flexing his power as a shareholder. Looks like for a second Kendall believed what his father was saying about him :mjcry:

Ultimate rich guy flex of the episode. Have your assistant listen to the President throw a temper tantrum on the phone :lolbron:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you trying too hard breh :stopitslime: no one was really insisting that he did that. It's most likely he didn't. brehs just theorized because that's the point of these threads.

Logan is cutthroat. He wanted Shiv's support and that move would get him both her support against Kendall as well as cut her legs and undermine whatever modicum of power she thought she'd have. The fallout could be minimized as Shiv's address was being made to a room of people. Especially when he could pinpoint Kendall as the culprit. this is the same Logan that led a company that buried sexual assault allegations among other things while the directors spoke about it openly at parties

it doesn't have to be a mystery show for brehs to have fun and theorize. nikkas get on the internet and turn into fakkits trying to be cool :scust:
Someone obviously got they panties in a bunch lol

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The more and more I think of it, I think Adrian Brody took Logan out there on purpose. Bout "this is a shortcut", suuuuuure.

The silent scenes between Kendall and Logan were :banderas:/:lupe:
He absolutely took Logan out there just to fukk with him but I don’t think he meant to put him in real risk. He was trolling them the whole time wanted to see who would break, but he was already leaning toward going with Stewie.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve started paying a lot of attention lately to the petty power plays that people make to try and assert their dominance, especially Logan’s petty moves. Brushing by Gerri when she had her hand out, taking Ken’s helicopter to make him wait on the other end, staying silent and letting Ken speak first.

Then you’ve got Tom moving Greg’s office and saying he would castrate him in a heartbeat, and Shiv getting over-involved and doubling down after being told the reality of the situation.

After Logan, Greg has the most quotables on the show. “That’s strong, strong for a man.”

:russ: