Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendall walking down the hall to the server room with that piano music. :mjcry:
I actually thought he was gonna try to pull the plug so they couldn't broadcast or some shyt at first, but he just needed a place to be alone and reflect:francis:

I'm kinda glad he got humbled like that though. He was trying too hard to be cool. shyt has been cringy as fukk through the first 3 episodes.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Shiv doing that to Kendall after what he asked her in the second season

:sadcam:

they butt heads but Kendall and Roman are the most protective of each other.

Roman having to use a story about doing family stuff with Connor instead of his dad and that may give more insight into Connor. he raised his siblings.
and Logan is kind of just playing the hits so far.. hopefully now that the FBI is involved we actually get something from him.

Kendall shoved Greg in Toms direction after that shyt with the watch, but he wants to fukk blondie thats doing PR for Kendall so....

and Kendall trying to be cool is so funny every time.
Ziwe has had quite a come up since her IG Live's during the lockdown days of the pandemic. fire.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I actually thought he was gonna try to pull the plug so they couldn't broadcast or some shyt at first, but he just needed a place to be alone and reflect:francis:

I'm kinda glad he got humbled like that though. He was trying too hard to be cool. shyt has been cringy as fukk through the first 3 episodes.
yeah I thought the same thing too
except I think he knew they would probably try to sue him for that :russ:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesnt really look like the kind of move he would pull.
Like someone else in the thread said before I'm not sure he would even know that song.
Yeah I agree. While Logan is a super manipulative dude I just don’t see him doing that to Shiv. If he wanted to get Shiv pissed at Ken I feel like there’s a different way where he doesn’t cause Roystar to look stupid as well.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It doesnt really look like the kind of move he would pull.
Like someone else in the thread said before I'm not sure he would even know that song.
He doesn't have to. He just has to know that they should play a song that will offend her.

Kendall may have done it, but it don't seem like a move he would make.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched ep.3

for whatever reason I thought Logan orchestrated the speaker/nirvana thing during's Shiv's speech. Would get her on his side, which he was campaigning for earlier in the episode.

edit - oh, looks like more people thought the same. cool

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Just watched ep.3

for whatever reason I thought Logan orchestrated the speaker/nirvana thing during's Shiv's speech. Would get her on his side, which he was campaigning for earlier in the episode.

edit - oh, looks like more people thought the same. cool
Only thing is Kendall sent dude for the speakers

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Only thing is Kendall sent dude for the speakers
yeah another thing that made me realize it was Kendall is that Logan will never do things that outright hurt his family psychologically or physically
he'll stop them from doing things but he's never hurt them

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah another thing that made me realize it was Kendall is that Logan will never do things that outright hurt his family psychologically or physically
he'll stop them from doing things but he's never hurt them
Logan is fighting for dear life to save his company hes not playing rape me during his daughter and new president first address to the company. I cant wait until they confirm it today for these slow mothafukkas. This aint a mystery show :dead: