Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Tom is losing it :skip:
Breh really picking out which jail to go to :dead:
Tom is such a cuck, have some decency
I think Tom's playing Shiv right now. He's been going on and on about prison to see if his wife will actually show some compassion/tell him it's not gonna happen and all she's done is tell him it might be a smart idea and get him in good graces with her dad. Completely blew him off when her dad called while he was pouring out his soul about being scared.

I think he's lawyering up to save himself and just confirming that this family isn't worth being apart of, he'll probably drop divorce papers on Shiv when it all comes to the light as well.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I think Tom's playing Shiv right now. He's been going on and on about prison to see if his wife will actually show some compassion/tell him it's not gonna happen and all she's done is tell him it might be a smart idea and get him in good graces with her dad. Completely blew him off when her dad called while he was pouring out his soul about being scared.

I think he's lawyering up to save himself and just confirming that this family isn't worth being apart of, he'll probably drop divorce papers on Shiv when it all comes to the light as well.

I actually think Tom is gonna cooperate with the Feds/become a rat...no one talks about prison that much w/o being possibly flipped

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The lack of respect people have for Shiv is :mjlol:

she’s like the token woman you trot out there to say “hey we can’t be that bad if this woman rolls with us”

Jerry can’t be the face because she’s too much of a wicked witch on some Hilary Clinton shyt. But there’s literally no place for Shiv at the company. At least Roman makes up little ways to be useful even if they push the line of ethics.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps