Official Succession Thread šŸŸ  Season 4 Currently Airing

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man, i thought Kendall set that shyt up to make his dad look weak in front of Brody for a second. Can someone explain to me why Stuey and them is bad for Kendall. I thought he was working with them to take over?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:mjlol:

Tom out here picking jails out of a catalog.'Kosher vending machines'

Fukking Greg!!

'The 60's man they were a different time, but was it a better time...not for everyone :francis:

Roman: Do you have a fetish for almost killing dad, like just the tip except for killing dad

man that part had me :laff: like hell

the way the siblings talk to each other is crazy as hell. then logan will hit them all with an obligatory "fukk off" :russ:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man, i thought Kendall set that shyt up to make his dad look weak in front of Brody for a second. Can someone explain to me why Stuey and them is bad for Kendall. I thought he was working with them to take over?

in the first season, kendall and stewey had a deal where stewey would back kendall and they had some other board members on board to vote logan out of power and kendall would take over. this was right after logan recovered from his stroke, so they figured the old man was weak.

but logan wasn't going for that and refused to even abide by the rules of the board meeting telling everyone to fukk off as usual.

in season 3, if stewey gets enough support to take over, he's not going to allow logan or kendall to become CEO. and the reason being is cuz all stewey cares about is the price per share. and right now with the feds looming trying to investigate over the sexual misconduct with mo-lester and the cruise line, they are very concerned about the share price dropping. this is also what adrian brody's character cares about. he will align himself with whomever he thinks can bring the stock price up. u heard adrian brody mention that he was down like $350M, which means he has a very sizeable position in waystar royco as well.

in the end even if stewey takes over, its likely that both kendall and logan will be out (this is why they are willing to work together), and shiv and roman would probably be demoted in some fashion. all the roy's have sizeable positions in the company, so each one of them has well over 100M worth of stock with logan having over 10B worth. so they'd never be poor. but logan's got a massive ego, and simply refuses to step down from the company he built from scratch.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Basically what @beaniemac said.

Stewey was only working with Kendall because Kendall was his in. Now Adrien Brody is his in so he doesn't need Kendall OR Logan.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
in the first season, kendall and stewey had a deal where stewey would back kendall and they had some other board members on board to vote logan out of power and kendall would take over. this was right after logan recovered from his stroke, so they figured the old man was weak.

but logan wasn't going for that and refused to even abide by the rules of the board meeting telling everyone to fukk off as usual.

in season 3, if stewey gets enough support to take over, he's not going to allow logan or kendall to become CEO. and the reason being is cuz all stewey cares about is the price per share. and right now with the feds looming trying to investigate over the sexual misconduct with mo-lester and the cruise line, they are very concerned about the share price dropping. this is also what adrian brody's character cares about. he will align himself with whomever he thinks can bring the stock price up. u heard adrian brody mention that he was down like $350M, which means he has a very sizeable position in waystar royco as well.

in the end even if stewey takes over, its likely that both kendall and logan will be out (this is why they are willing to work together), and shiv and roman would probably be demoted in some fashion. all the roy's have sizeable positions in the company, so each one of them has well over 100M worth of stock with logan having over 10B worth. so they'd never be poor. but logan's got a massive ego, and simply refuses to step down from the company he built from scratch.

and the irony of it is the kids all have more than enough money to back a start up, launch their own or become aligned with a Tesla type company

but they can and will NEVER stray too far from Loganā€™s nest because they are all proving this season that they are all inept.

Tom is literally the only one who has proven that he can ā€œrunā€ the news division and could get a job anywhere else. But he wonā€™t because heā€™s close enough to the throne and no other network would put up with his bullshyt like him constantly being creepy around Greg.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
and the irony of it is the kids all have more than enough money to back a start up, launch their own or become aligned with a Tesla type company

but they can and will NEVER stray too far from Loganā€™s nest because they are all proving this season that they are all inept.

Tom is literally the only one who has proven that he can ā€œrunā€ the news division and could get a job anywhere else. But he wonā€™t because heā€™s close enough to the throne and no other network would put up with his bullshyt like him constantly being creepy around Greg.
And Tom's reputation was ruined by testifying in Washington, so it would be hard for him to just get another job somewhere else.