Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
She’s already starting to over play hand and Logan’s gonna chop her off at the knees. He already doesn’t like how close her and Roman are getting. Now she’s actually trying to make decisions like she’s the CEO or something… :heh:
That's just classic Logan Roy, anytime someone in their circle gets some semblance of power (even if he's the one that grants it) he has to try and undermine them to feel better about himself. He's a true psychopath :russ:

Also can't underestimate my old Gilf bytch Gerri. She's been in the game a long time. She knows there's no loyalty. I think she got all her tracks covered if it all goes south. Don't think she woulda accepted the job otherwise. And she knows everybody's true character. That's how she knows exactly how to push Romans buttons. I think she'll come out fine.
I'd be shocked if Gerri didn't take one of the hardest hits when it's all said and done. Logan already called her a biological & chemical human shield :mjlol:, he's just waiting for the right bullet to come his way before he sacrifices her.

Roman might not recover from watching that play out :francis:

Daps
That's just classic Logan Roy, anytime someone in their circle gets some semblance of power (even if he's the one that grants it) he has to try and undermine them to feel better about himself. He's a true psychopath :russ:

I'd be shocked if Gerri didn't take one of the hardest hits when it's all said and done. Logan already called her a biological & chemical human shield :mjlol:, he's just waiting for the right bullet to come his way before he sacrifices her.

Roman might not recover from watching that play out :francis:

This.

Gerri is basically the best person to use for the take down. She is unfortunately in prime position for it.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Logan is a worse father than Johnny Boy Soprano :wow:

Also I think people seriously underestimate Gerri. She's no fool, to be taken in by the fancy CEO title and used as a pawn. None of the old guard( Frank, Karl, Syd, Laird) are fools. They've been with Logan for decades, they know how he operates, they've seen him in his prime and know what he's capable of. Gerri is Chief Counsel, she knows where all the bodies are buried and has probably done plenty of dirt herself. She's not a spineless weakling like Frank and as far as we know she doesn't have any compromising vices like Karl and his whoring.

We saw at the end of season 2 and are seeing now, even a guy who is insecure and desperate for Logan's approval like Tom is willing to push back if he feels he is being thrown to the wolves. Imagine what Gerri is capable of.

Logan is no fool himself, he probably knows the deal. Any "fall" Gerri might take is probably going to involve him paying her a 9 figure sum.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Also I think we're reading too much into Colin mean mugging Kendal, that was just mind games, to throw him off his game.

People don't get his type of job by accident, he was probably high level military/ intelligence/ law enforcement, intimidating people is routine.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendall and Shiv are the same person. Both have zero composure and react off emotion anytime their personal boat is rocked. Another reason Logan doesn’t trust either one.

Logan is battle tested and a survivor. He also is fiercely loyal to what he’s built, it just so happens his family is a part of that. He will sacrifice any and everyone, including himself, to uphold his legacy.