Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Just finished ep3

- Def not Kendall who planted those speakers
- Shiv is a spiteful bytch
- I'm a BIG FAN of Simp Tom finally getting a backbone
- TEAMKENDALL knows he always takes 2 steps forward and 3 back, hopefully this wakes him up to stop being only caring with his image
- I HATED Roman s1 & 2 but slowly coming around on him
Feels like Roman is gonna have the most character growth of anybody when it's all said and done. Started out as an arrogant scumbag piece of shyt. But you can see a shift happening. I mean he's still an a$$hole but just feels like he's slowly growing a conscience and starting to realize he doesn't need his fathers appproval anymore. I think he's gonna continue this path and eventually be the most redeeming character in the series.

But I don't really see this having a "happy" ending for anybody. Just think some people will be able to walk away as better people while others are going to crash and burn. Tom is another guy who I see redeeming himself. He lowkey might have the most interesting storyline on the show right now. That's what I love about this series though. The character development is amazing. You're seeing all of them start to unravel and show their true colors.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Starting to regret my allegiance to #TeamKendall right now:mjcry:.....This dude is a mess. Only shyt he cares about is being famous. Even if it's for being a dumbass :mjlol:

News reports basically calling him a complete retard and he's like
GoodnaturedSerpentineAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

But I'm still riding for him for regardless. Think all these L's are just setting the stage for an epic comeback :wow:

It not then I think this story is going to get very dark for him:francis:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s him. But it’s not out of the realm of reality for it to be Logan playing puppeteer to get Shiv to do what he wants. Logan is super manipulative.

On the flip side, all it would take is literally one conversation for Shiv to find out Kendall didn’t do it. My only pause is, Kendall looked too stunned by the letter. It felt more like a “wtf, where is this coming from” than a “i know i hurt you but what a low blow”
I agree but this isn’t the type of show to pull a fake out like that. I’d be surprised if they go that way, especially because Logan has already manipulated Shiv pretty successfully. He’s literally dangling the top job in front of her again after he already pulled the rug from under her last season, and she’s falling for it. No reason for him to ruin a town hall like that, she’s already doing his bidding.

That’s a good point about Kendall and it shows how bad he is at this whole thing. He doesn’t realize that he’s also the bad guy so he can’t process the fact that people are swinging at him. That’s why he was about to willingly get his ass roasted on Ziwe’s show and had his people reading those mean tweets.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Starting to regret my allegiance to #TeamKendall right now:mjcry:.....This dude is a mess. Only shyt he cares about is being famous. Even if it's for being a dumbass :mjlol:

News reports basically calling him a complete retard and he's like
GoodnaturedSerpentineAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

But I'm still riding for him for regardless. Think all these L's are just setting the stage for an epic comeback :wow:

It not then I think this story is going to get very dark for him:francis:
I’m team Kendall also, this breh be having my heart hurt sometimes tho :to:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Just finished ep3

- Def not Kendall who planted those speakers
- Shiv is a spiteful bytch
- I'm a BIG FAN of Simp Tom finally getting a backbone
- TEAMKENDALL knows he always takes 2 steps forward and 3 back, hopefully this wakes him up to stop being only caring with his image
- I HATED Roman s1 & 2 but slowly coming around on him
I don't really understand how anyone could think it's NOT him :

- We see him ask one of his associates if they have the shopping list ready
- We see him ask Jess what time the Town Hall Meeting is
- Fast forward to the Town Hall meeting and he isn't there but the speakers are
- Shiv goes to his office and brand new speaker boxes are there

If it wasn't him then it's a terrible swerve that serves no purpose other than a lazy "gotcha". If Kendall never hinted at buying something or mentioned the town hall meeting then it would be a good twist to have Shiv find them and jump to her own conclusion, but the way it played out was intended for the audience to know for a fact it was Ken.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Also can't underestimate my old Gilf bytch Gerri. She's been in the game a long time. She knows there's no loyalty. I think she got all her tracks covered if it all goes south. Don't think she woulda accepted the job otherwise. And she knows everybody's true character. That's how she knows exactly how to push Romans buttons. I think she'll come out fine.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't really understand how anyone could think it's NOT him :

- We see him ask one of his associates if they have the shopping list ready
- We see him ask Jess what time the Town Hall Meeting is
- Fast forward to the Town Hall meeting and he isn't there but the speakers are
- Shiv goes to his office and brand new speaker boxes are there

It it wasn't him then it's a terrible swerve that serves no purpose other than a lazy "gotcha". If Kendall never hinted at buying something or mentioned the town hall meeting then it would be a good twist to have Shiv find them and jump to her own conclusion, the way it played out was intended for the audience to know for a fact it was Ken.
My POV was that after the security guard came in, Kendall was SHOOK, he may have intended to make a scene but may have backed off. You probably are right

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Even when Kendall loses… he wins… :blessed:

Ken my dawg but that watch stunt showed me he either back on drugs or moving like he on a natural high. Very stupid short sided move. Having Gregs loyalty is very important.

I think Kendall messed up BADLY when he and Naomi publicly mocked Greg like "I'm not your sugar daddy".

Up until then I think Greg was mostly on his side, but I think this is what pushes Greg to be out for HIMSELF and nobody else.

Greg won't forget this watch thing, I think this will come back to haunt Ken. And he won't even remember what he did, since Greg is so UNimportant to him in his mind.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Feels like Roman is gonna have the most character growth of anybody when it's all said and done. Started out as an arrogant scumbag piece of shyt. But you can see a shift happening. I mean he's still an a$$hole but just feels like he's slowly growing a conscience and starting to realize he doesn't need his fathers appproval anymore. I think he's gonna continue this path and eventually be the most redeeming character in the series.

But I don't really see this having a "happy" ending for anybody. Just think some people will be able to walk away as better people while others are going to crash and burn. Tom is another guy who I see redeeming himself. He lowkey might have the most interesting storyline on the show right now. That's what I love about this series though. The character development is amazing. You're seeing all of them start to unravel and show their true colors.
Problem is, he’s shifting all his Logan approval to Gerry. Logan is a motherfukker but he’s not wrong about this leadership shyt. Roman doesn’t have what it takes. He’s too dependent.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I agree but this isn’t the type of show to pull a fake out like that. I’d be surprised if they go that way, especially because Logan has already manipulated Shiv pretty successfully. He’s literally dangling the top job in front of her again after he already pulled the rug from under her last season, and she’s falling for it. No reason for him to ruin a town hall like that, she’s already doing his bidding.

That’s a good point about Kendall and it shows how bad he is at this whole thing. He doesn’t realize that he’s also the bad guy so he can’t process the fact that people are swinging at him. That’s why he was about to willingly get his ass roasted on Ziwe’s show and had his people reading those mean tweets.

I agree with you. But Shiv wasn’t all in until after that town hall. That’s why the first thing he said to her was “see what i mean, he has to be put down” or whatever. Again, i don’t think he did it anyway. Your right about that not being an antic of the show. He also looked like he felt bad for her in his own way in that scene. Like it wasn’t pure sympathy cause Logan is to cold for no shyt like that. It was mostly embarrassment for her with a twinge of sympathy.

Again, it’s subtle like that that makes this show so good.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Also can't underestimate my old Gilf bytch Gerri. She's been in the game a long time. She knows there's no loyalty. I think she got all her tracks covered if it all goes south. Don't think she woulda accepted the job otherwise. And she knows everybody's true character. That's how she knows exactly how to push Romans buttons. I think she'll come out fine.
She’s already starting to over play hand and Logan’s gonna chop her off at the knees. He already doesn’t like how close her and Roman are getting. Now she’s actually trying to make decisions like she’s the CEO or something… :heh: