All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just finished ep3

- Def not Kendall who planted those speakers
- Shiv is a spiteful bytch
- I'm a BIG FAN of Simp Tom finally getting a backbone
- TEAMKENDALL knows he always takes 2 steps forward and 3 back, hopefully this wakes him up to stop being only caring with his image
- I HATED Roman s1 & 2 but slowly coming around on him

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Iā€™m confused why people think it wasnā€™t Kendall who set up the speakers. They made it pretty obvious (he sends his guy out with a ā€œshopping listā€ and leaves the empty speaker boxes in his office after specifically asking about the time of the townhall). I get thinking it wasnā€™t realistic for him to get the speakers set up since they didnā€™t show it step by step, but Kendall was dead set on messing with them after he thought his A/C was too high.

This isnā€™t really the kind of show to play tricks like that when they show us something obvious but I could be wrong.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Just finished ep3

- Def not Kendall who planted those speakers
- Shiv is a spiteful bytch
- I'm a BIG FAN of Simp Tom finally getting a backbone
- TEAMKENDALL knows he always takes 2 steps forward and 3 back, hopefully this wakes him up to stop being only caring with his image
- I HATED Roman s1 & 2 but slowly coming around on him
So many people misread that Tom situation that I got nervous that maybe i missed something. He made that suggestion to see how Shiv and Logan would react right? He wanted them to vehemently express that he was safe and they would never let anything happen to him, instead they both wereā€¦ ā€œwellā€¦ Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t come to that.ā€ Which made him go get his own council.

GoldenGlove

šŸ˜šŸ˜‘šŸ˜¶šŸ˜‘šŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Iā€™m confused why people think it wasnā€™t Kendall who set up the speakers. They made it pretty obvious (he sends his guy out with a ā€œshopping listā€ and leaves the empty speaker boxes in his office after specifically asking about the time of the townhall). I get thinking it wasnā€™t realistic for him to get the speakers set up since they didnā€™t show it step by step, but Kendall was dead set on messing with them after he thought his A/C was too high.

This isnā€™t really the kind of show to play tricks like that when they show us something obvious but I could be wrong.
Exactly, who the fukk else was behind that if it wasn't Kendall?
:dahell:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I think itā€™s him. But itā€™s not out of the realm of reality for it to be Logan playing puppeteer to get Shiv to do what he wants. Logan is super manipulative.

On the flip side, all it would take is literally one conversation for Shiv to find out Kendall didnā€™t do it. My only pause is, Kendall looked too stunned by the letter. It felt more like a ā€œwtf, where is this coming fromā€ than a ā€œi know i hurt you but what a low blowā€

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Exactly, who the fukk else was behind that if it wasn't Kendall?
:dahell:

Not gonna lie - Greg going full Keyser Soze on the whole click would be incredible :russ:

Little did we know that when he was kicking those 'Greg is chopping it up' bars in Season 1 that he was referring to Logan's side of the family tree :wow:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Nah shiv getting fat loool. She still look good but put on quarantine weight
batman-pig.gif

:mjlit:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
did ya'll see the part where logan called roman a "f@ggot"???

I was :laff: like crazy.

And all because he got asked to tell a nice story about their relationship.:lolbron:

When dude asked him a question about it earlier in the episode and Roman reacted like :hhh:, my first thought was "He's that disgusted about talking about his Dad growing up?:picard:"

That line brought home the fact his reaction was totally justified and he was actually trying to protect himself.:mjlol:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly. Logan was also completely flustered during that scene as well. Shiv is his new prodigy he wouldn't sabotage her like that given the turmoil the company is going through as is.I dont think Logan would even know who Nirvana is lol

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So many people misread that Tom situation that I got nervous that maybe i missed something. He made that suggestion to see how Shiv and Logan would react right? He wanted them to vehemently express that he was safe and they would never let anything happen to him, instead they both wereā€¦ ā€œwellā€¦ Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t come to that.ā€ Which made him go get his own council.
I took that as him wanting them to vehemently tell him NO dont do it, or like you said you are 100% safe. I (hope) he realized hes expendable af & that his own wife is ok with him going to Jail for something he has nothing to do with :mjlol:

The Poster of the season shows him on "Kendall side" so idk if that is foreshadowing, but he def needs to get out of team logan which I think we slowly are seeing