Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even when Kendall loses… he wins… :blessed:
Breh after what he did to greg with the watch I was switching to team fukk kendall. But after shiv did him bogus and his depression followed by the slight grin after the raid made me team kendall again :whew:
The Last 10-15 minutes intensity was :damn:. No guns, no scifi, no killings, no dragons just straight crazy story telling. This show will have a strong argument for goat series if it sticks the landing for the ending.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Logan would be facing legal trouble as well since he helped cover up the manslaughter. I don’t think the show will go down that route, but the scene with the guard felt like a foreshadow to Ken’s inevitable self-destruction down the road.

One of those reality check moments during a time where he thinks he can get away with anything.
I think they were just trying to rattle him into making mistakes. Logan told Marcia he cant bring out the accident because he will get burned too in the second episode.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Lisa needs to send some handlers to watch Ken 24/7, his team is just standing by while he has these manic episodes :francis:

Can't help but feel like a massive crash & burn is coming his way, even with the FBI raid giving him a spark after the Shiv Letter made him die inside. He's the Sabo of that universe :francis:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lisa needs to send some handlers to watch Ken 24/7, his team is just standing by while he has these manic episodes :francis:

Can't help but feel like a massive crash & burn is coming his way, even with the FBI raid giving him a spark after the Shiv Letter made him die inside. He's the Sabo of that universe :francis:
Ken my dawg but that watch stunt showed me he either back on drugs or moving like he on a natural high. Very stupid short sided move. Having Gregs loyalty is very important.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Ken my dawg but that watch stunt showed me he either back on drugs or moving like he on a natural high. Very stupid short sided move. Having Gregs loyalty is very important.
How was it a stunt? If he really meant “I’ll hook you up with a watch guy” and Greg misinterpreted him to mean he’s gonna buy him a watch instead of getting him access to nice watches, isn’t that on Greg?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Siohban, consecutive contestant on that Summer Jam Screen:picard:

...cloud 9 to rock bottom; Kendall's actor:fire: range GO HAM:lawd:

Feds came thru Waystar accompanied by those Titanic violins:banderas:

Last edited:

Gil Scott-Heroin

✊🏿
Daps

I called it last season:
Or if it continues down the same river, well, we all know what eventually happened to Judas; Ken's always been on his daddy shyt, and once the shyt hits the fan for Logan, he's going to want to return those thirty pieces of silver.
BMW650_pic6.jpg
- Logan is gonna be 'crucified'
- Ken is gonna have regrets over what he's done, and he's gonna commit that [figuratively], either in a bid to redeem himself, or spiral out of control because he can't deal with the guilt.

Kendall Iscariot.

:wow: