Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Jesus, the music on this show is so fukking good. Kendall’s unraveling before our very eyes and is his own worst enemy. His child-like antics are gonna fukk him big time…props to the Nirvana feature though.

Everything Shiv was true, but :dead: at ol girl calling her the “fukking nice one”.

“Tell the FBI to fukk off” :mjlol:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
can't do shyt considering it implicates Logan & Marcia too
Yeah, Logan would be facing legal trouble as well since he helped cover up the manslaughter. I don’t think the show will go down that route, but the scene with the guard felt like a foreshadow to Ken’s inevitable self-destruction down the road.

One of those reality check moments during a time where he thinks he can get away with anything.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m team Kendall until the end but my boy is taking some body shots already. Even Naomi was trying to talk some sense into him. Going at Shiv’s neck is a mistake, she’s too petty to just let something like that go and she knows how to hit people in their emotions.

Greg buying that watch was pure comedy. “Why did I get it? You encouraged me. You shrugged at me like it was reasonable.”

:russ:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yes, despite moving like he lacks confidence and isn't sure what he's doing what he did last ep was the smart play. He was able to not pick sides while hiring a lawyer and didn't have to use his own money either. Now that he is set up legally and not tied to either side both Ken and Logan have to come to him for his cooperation. If he lawyered up with either side that side would have him for the duration of the fight.
He hired a lawyer that is after his grandfathers interests in finding an angle into taking the company down. Nobody on this show is smart.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That instrumental that played while Kendall got out of the limo for the TV show was fire. Sounded like some late 90's/early 2000's RZA
There’s a YouTube video with the composer and he explains how he creates a lot of the music by mixing classical music with hip hop beats and it was fascinating.

Here it is:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I’ll always rep Team Kendall but it’s been looking shaky for my boy. The security guard who helped cover up that dead waiter is onto him. Ken had the thousand yard stare as soon as the man said “I know you”. :francis:
Yea but the fbi raid buried his sisters letter and even him no showing the tv appearance.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Yeah, Logan would be facing legal trouble as well since he helped cover up the manslaughter. I don’t think the show will go down that route, but the scene with the guard felt like a foreshadow to Ken’s inevitable self-destruction down the road.

One of those reality check moments during a time where he thinks he can get away with anything.

Kendall was definitely flying a lil too close to the sun and someone had to cut them wings just a bit. Moving on everybody like he don't got shyt in his closet to bury him for life :ufdup: