FCggCpGWQAUmuzC
FCgprr-XoAgA2rF

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the latest episode was one of my favorite episodes of the whole series.

and it hammered home what we've seen over time in the show.. Kendall has ideas but he can't pitch, Roman has instincts but he doubts and talks himself out of everything even when something he says could be of use, and Shiv severely lacks emotional intelligence.

I dont think the bolded is entirely true.

when he was pitching to Sandy and Stewey originally, he was on his shyt.

but now, its the audience he's pitching to. its not even that they're not really receptive to his ideas, its that they're not even qualified to be listening to the shyt he is saying.

Connor and Shiv have no experience, and Roman is what I would call barely qualified.

Kendall would have been in a great spot had the 3 of them gone along, but he doesn't really need them.

Logan was gonna hang the whole thing around his neck, and none of the other siblings can see how that could have just as easily been them.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
OK, who was she talking about when she was accusing Logan of being into some other woman?
Rhea.

Also felt like it was a combination of things throughout last season that led to the fallout. Marcia felt neglected for not being kept in the loop of things and was losing her husband’s influence after caring for him when he was ill. She already doesn’t like Shiv and witnessed Logan granting his daughter even more power. The thing with Rhea was insult to injury by the time it happened.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Rhea.

Also felt like it was a combination of things throughout last season that led to the fallout. Marcia felt neglected for not being kept in the loop of things and was losing her husband’s influence. She already doesn’t like Shiv and witnessed Logan granting his daughter even more power. The thing with Rhea was insult to injury by the time it happened.
Thanks. I did not rewatch the season guess I forgot some stuff.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tom:laff: sounded like Scream's Ghostface when he called Gregory:banderas:

...instead of being appointed CEO of the Titanic, Geri should save herself:hubie:

Good to know Season 4:fire: Is on deck, because this Is too much juicy backstabbing FUKKERY:feedme:

Last edited:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
This nikka Greg is dumb as shyt. He is a liability and I'm surprised Kendell hasn't gave him his walking papers yet.:snoop:

Dope episode. After that meeting, that should be the last time Kendell offers his siblings any role in what he has going on. Its obvious that if they're not in charge then they not with it.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This nikka Greg is dumb as shyt. He is a liability and I'm surprised Kendell hasn't gave him his walking papers yet.:snoop:

Dope episode. After that meeting, that should be the last time Kendell offers his siblings any role in what he has going on. Its obvious that if they're not in charge then they not with it.

Kendall can't jettison Greg. He was the one who who took the papers. He can testify to Tom forcing him to destroy evidence in a cover up during an investigation. But more importantly, he has access to the Logan's Brother, which is going to be important.

As far as the other Sibs, the reason the donuts scared them, is cause they KNOW what kind of shyt Logan is capable of. Its not even that they THINK it, they KNOW it for a fact. they've seen him do some wild shyt. ruin peoples lives for what were probably just perceived slights.

dude is not only ruthless and incredibly powerful, but he is earth shatteringly PETTY.