Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
yeah that's true kendall did kinda get sussed into covering up the murder of the valet who was giving him drugs
That only implicates him and a few other people though
I didn't know marcia knew about it but I guess that was back when roy was sharing everything with her.

Makes him kinda dumb for bushing her like that last season
He's also trying to pretend to be the morally superior one, but as far back as the "Sad Sack Wasp Trap" episode in Season 1 he was actively telling Tom to cover up the "Death Pit" documents when Tom was thinking about exposing it. He didn't just "know" about Moe, he actively participated in the coverup. Out of all the siblings, he's the most guilty of involvement in the company's crimes.

No doubt he is just as bad as the rest of them
He is just completely deluded to his nature when not on drugs. He was his most authentic and true to self when he was on his bender

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
show benefits from being seen as a comedy with some dramatic elements, but if it was just a full blown drama, it most certainly couldn't get put along side the ATG.

However, the last 5 years or so, there really hasn't been any standout prestige dramas not like in the 2000s...People hype up anything that's semi-decent but Golden Age of TV is definitely over
Sad, but true. Last sentence is more apparent than ever during the Pandemic Middemic. Succession is definitely a Golden Age level show thankfully.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He's also trying to pretend to be the morally superior one, but as far back as the "Sad Sack Wasp Trap" episode in Season 1 he was actively telling Tom to cover up the "Death Pit" documents when Tom was thinking about exposing it. He didn't just "know" about Moe, he actively participated in the coverup. Out of all the siblings, he's the most guilty of involvement in the company's crimes.
To be fair, he was also the one most involved in the business to begin with.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the latest episode was one of my favorite episodes of the whole series.

and it hammered home what we've seen over time in the show.. Kendall has ideas but he can't pitch, Roman has instincts but he doubts and talks himself out of everything even when something he says could be of use, and Shiv severely lacks emotional intelligence.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
right I'm good with them being these lackeys
one thing I'm curious about though is how these people that work for Logan and Kendall have been with them 24/7
do these people have lives? :jbhmm:
That’s how that industry operates. The amount of burn out is jaw dropping. The pay is great but there is almost zero work life balance. My wife’s friend worked for Bain Capital and she couldn’t even go out to dinner with us without taking her laptop with her so she could stay on top of a project they were working on.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the latest episode was one of my favorite episodes of the whole series.

and it hammered home what we've seen over time in the show.. Kendall has ideas but he can't pitch, Roman has instincts but he doubts and talks himself out of everything even when something he says could be of use, and Shiv severely lacks emotional intelligence.

Nice. Spot on.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
yeah that's true kendall did kinda get sussed into covering up the murder of the valet who was giving him drugs
That only implicates him and a few other people though
I didn't know marcia knew about it but I guess that was back when roy was sharing everything with her.

Makes him kinda dumb for bushing her like that last season

No doubt he is just as bad as the rest of them
He is just completely deluded to his nature when not on drugs. He was his most authentic and true to self when he was on his bender
"Oh what would evil Uncle Noah do? :duck: Calling your daughter a coward until she cries, real big man :heh:"

Only time I've ever seen one of the Roy kids have Logan flustered, he was ready to swing on Meth-Head Kendall in that cabin :dead: