Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yeah exactly :russ:
His plan is to be twitter, Bloomberg, and buzzfeed either through one product or many products for the world
He wants to be able to control the world’s information and use that data as leverage for various government deals, b2b deals, and advertising
His problem is he has no fukken clue what he’s talking about. :mjlol:
give Roman Asia after the failed Japanese rocket launch :mjlol:
Like you said he doesn’t have the mind to pull it off. I hope they bring the vaulter guy back even for just one second because I want to see if Kendall was right to buy them or if Roman was right to gut them

And another thing:
He says to Shiv "I'm the real you". He thinks he's saying "I'm the one here who has morality". But if he DID have the talent to do what he wants to do (which he doesn't), he would basically end up being more evil than Logan.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of these muthafukkas wanted the CEO position (except Kendall) :russ: They just want to enjoy being rich and in the circle without having the responsibility of running the company while at the same time not wanting any of the other siblings to get it or for Logan to realize they’re all really lazy asses.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I missed this :mjlol:
j1pkc6hr1iv71.jpg

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiv is annoying. She wants to be in charge but doesn’t have the balls to do anything to make that happen as she’s scared of being “the face” but at the same time she doesn’t want anyone else to have it. She’s delusional. Roman wants to pretend that he wants to be in charge so he can stay around, keep enjoying his father’s money and living with no responsibilities. He’s ridiculous expecting anyone to take him seriously. Connor? I almost feel bad for him. Almost being the key word. The other kids talk to him like he’s a b*stard child likes he’s not a real Roy when their mom is a divorced ex like his was. If he had any balls he would’ve been put Kendall in his place as he clearly thinks Connor has no right to the business but, Connor’s a stupid dumbass too…asking his dad for a $100 million loan and running the worlds most ridiculous Presidential campaign, tryna marry a hooker…so I can’t feel too bad for him. Kendall has the balls to be the one in charge but he keeps running back to his siblings for permission…he’s supposed to be a Harvard educated MBA right? but can’t understand they’ll never back him to be boss since they view him as a peer. If he wants it, he has to take over the company and force everyone to get down or lay down. Your dad told you what the deal was last season. Stop asking for sh*t :hubie:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiv is spineless as fukk. Even more than Roman and Connor.

Connor is spineless because he doesn't have any aspirations in business so his cowardice comes out of knowing he doesn't know what he's doing. Roman is basically an abused dog and looking for a mother so I can't blame him. At this point I actually feel sorry for him because his new mommy is gonna get lit up like Queen Latifah in Set it Off when it's all said and done.

But Shiv on the other hand talks a good game but she has absolutely nothing but a rich dad to back her up, and even with an open runway she'll run up under his wing to make sure nothing bad happens to her, even if there's a chance something good can happen for her.

She did it with politics and she's doing it now.

At this point, are we even sure Shiv is smart? It's a legit question. Is Shiv even intelligent?

We assume she is because she wears suits and has good posture but like Kendall told her in this episode, she hasn't actually done anything before. Ever.

My sentiments exactly.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is, I think Kendall kind of WAS talking gibberish.
What exactly was his plan? "We're going to control all the news in the world, not just America" ?
What does that even mean? I have a feeling he would just end up creating a super giant version of "Vaulter", and think he was being "cool", "original", and "a rebel".

Maybe in his mind he could re-create Facebook, but even Google couldn't do that. And Kendall hasn't really even shown that he has real business talent.

Yea it didn’t make sense. The best thing he could do would be to buy up companies the same way Facebook owns Instagram, WhatsApp, how Amazon bought Ring, Pill Pack, MGM, Zappos, how LVMH owns almost every fashion brand or how SoftBank owns half of Silicon Valley. That’s how I’d play it if I had a billion dollar war chest. Traditional media companies will never be cool or build next gen companies as easily organically so I’d just buy them muthafukkas until you owned multiple brands the whole world uses.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
kendall wants to be liked and respected
this is his downfall imo he keeps trying to get the approval of his siblings when he doesn't need it imo
The entire family is a mess but kendall is the tragic mess because while he is on paper the perfect candidate to run shyt he is also the only one who will set up his own downfall

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Speaking of, Marcia bringing that shyt up to kill all this Kendall noise was cold blooded.

surprised she doesn't realize that move ends the whole family...no shareholder is gonna have anyone in that family be apart of the company after it's found out they covered up a murder their actual selves unlike cruises, which just sort of implicates them.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
kendall wants to be liked and respected
this is his downfall imo he keeps trying to get the approval of his siblings when he doesn't need it imo
The entire family is a mess but kendall is the tragic mess because while he is on paper the perfect candidate to run shyt he is also the only one who will set up his own downfall

He's also trying to pretend to be the morally superior one, but as far back as the "Sad Sack Wasp Trap" episode in Season 1 he was actively telling Tom to cover up the "Death Pit" documents when Tom was thinking about exposing it. He didn't just "know" about Moe, he actively participated in the coverup. Out of all the siblings, he's the most guilty of involvement in the company's crimes.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Just binged this over the last few days. Shows not all time status like some people are calling it. But it's a great show. I feel like a lot of their "schticks" can get a little tired after a while. Seeing Kendall moping around like a frightened boy was getting annoying. So I was glad when he finally grew some nuts and stood up for himself again. It's just hard to have faith in a guy who's caught so many L's. Logan always seems to be two steps ahead of him when it matters most.

But I just feel like this could finally be his time. Naomi was right. Logan likes Kendall when he's weak. When he can be controlled. Logan knows Kendall is his biggest threat in the family. That's why he likes to keep him soft, but at the same time still capable. If he notices Ken getting too big for his britches he knocks him down a few notches. And yes he's done some stupid shyt but I think he's still shown flashes of greatness at times. Muthafukker just gotta stay clean and build himself a solid team. And shiv and roman know he's got the better plan too. They just don't have faith in him to beat Logan. And you can't really blame em.

But fukk it. I'm #TeamKendall from here. Even though I know I'm prolly gonna regret it:francis:.....But my heart is telling me he's gonna shock the world:wow:

show benefits from being seen as a comedy with some dramatic elements, but if it was just a full blown drama, it most certainly couldn't get put along side the ATG.

However, the last 5 years or so, there really hasn't been any standout prestige dramas not like in the 2000s...People hype up anything that's semi-decent but Golden Age of TV is definitely over