Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Just binged this over the last few days. Shows not all time status like some people are calling it. But it's a great show. I feel like a lot of their "schticks" can get a little tired after a while. Seeing Kendall moping around like a frightened boy was getting annoying. So I was glad when he finally grew some nuts and stood up for himself again. It's just hard to have faith in a guy who's caught so many L's. Logan always seems to be two steps ahead of him when it matters most.

But I just feel like this could finally be his time. Naomi was right. Logan likes Kendall when he's weak. When he can be controlled. Logan knows Kendall is his biggest threat in the family. That's why he likes to keep him soft, but at the same time still capable. If he notices Ken getting too big for his britches he knocks him down a few notches. And yes he's done some stupid shyt but I think he's still shown flashes of greatness at times. Muthafukker just gotta stay clean and build himself a solid team. And shiv and roman know he's got the better plan too. They just don't have faith in him to beat Logan. And you can't really blame em.

But fukk it. I'm #TeamKendall from here. Even though I know I'm prolly gonna regret it:francis:.....But my heart is telling me he's gonna shock the world:wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just binged this over the last few days. Shows not all time status like some people are calling it. But it's a great show. I feel like a lot of their "schticks" can get a little tired after a while. Seeing Kendall moping around like a frightened boy was getting annoying. So I was glad when he finally grew some nuts and stood up for himself again. It's just hard to have faith in a guy who's caught so many L's. Logan always seems to be two steps ahead of him when it matters most.

But I just feel like this could finally be his time. Naomi was right. Logan likes Kendall when he's weak. When he can be controlled. Logan knows Kendall is his biggest threat in the family. That's why he likes to keep him soft, but at the same time still capable. If he notices Ken getting too big for his britches he knocks him down a few notches. And yes he's done some stupid shyt but I think he's still shown flashes of greatness at times. Muthafukker just gotta stay clean and build himself a solid team. And shiv and roman know he's got the better plan too. They just don't have faith in him to beat Logan. And you can't really blame em.

But fukk it. I'm #TeamKendall from here. Even though I know I'm prolly gonna regret it:francis:.....But my heart is telling me he's gonna shock the world:wow:
It fought with Yellowstone and Ozark in the post-Throne era. Yellowstone's last season wasn't that great but I anticipate, it will rebound and fight Succession tooth and claw next month like it was summer 19

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Marcia’s presence is something else. Logan absolutely needs his confidant back. Glad her and Stewy returned.

For the first time ever, I actually felt bad for Connor in this episode. He was the only family member in the room that came close to being a mediator, and then gets tossed those etherous lines by his own brother that even had Roman like :whoa: (but lemme join in too though :mjlit:). Whole family is harsh as fukk and I’m taking in every bit of the schadenfreude. I do like how Connor isn’t a complete joke this season though.

When Shiv took off her jacket. :wow: My little plump, token snowflake. :noah:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Shiv is spineless as fukk. Even more than Roman and Connor.

Connor is spineless because he doesn't have any aspirations in business so his cowardice comes out of knowing he doesn't know what he's doing. Roman is basically an abused dog and looking for a mother so I can't blame him. At this point I actually feel sorry for him because his new mommy is gonna get lit up like Queen Latifah in Set it Off when it's all said and done.

But Shiv on the other hand talks a good game but she has absolutely nothing but a rich dad to back her up, and even with an open runway she'll run up under his wing to make sure nothing bad happens to her, even if there's a chance something good can happen for her.

She did it with politics and she's doing it now.

At this point, are we even sure Shiv is smart? It's a legit question. Is Shiv even intelligent?

We assume she is because she wears suits and has good posture but like Kendall told her in this episode, she hasn't actually done anything before. Ever.

none of them are smart. They played it like Shiv was the only smart one of the group until she actually has to prove it and she was just as spoiled and entitled as her brothers. I think it was the episode where they were trying to woo the Pearsons and they were talking about who would be next in line and and blurted out “tell them it’s me”

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Team Logan here.

Kendall can't get enough respect. He has ideas but he is weak mentally.
yeah Kendall completely understands the market and what to do but I just don't trust him to be the guy who's going to do it
it's like he's the capital guy but doesn't realize it but I guess he does since he's always trying to buy these companies

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I laughed so fukking loud.

I was really hoping Shiv would join Kendall. Did he really want her the most or was he telling the truth at the end that he just needed her cause she’s a woman?

The best thing about this show to me is you can never tell when someone is being brilliant or a fukking idiot. Whole time i thought Kendall was just talking gibberish but the siblings started buying his pitch. Idk why him being CEO would bother them so much when he’s the one who set this all off. Of course he gets the spoils. Nobody else made a play for the throne.
They are all idiots.

But they also realized Kendall had no plan.

And it is getting clear that Greg and Tom are the smartest people on this show, after Logan. Greg played the fukk out of that lawyer and got in a good position.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Shiv is spineless as fukk. Even more than Roman and Connor.

Connor is spineless because he doesn't have any aspirations in business so his cowardice comes out of knowing he doesn't know what he's doing. Roman is basically an abused dog and looking for a mother so I can't blame him. At this point I actually feel sorry for him because his new mommy is gonna get lit up like Queen Latifah in Set it Off when it's all said and done.

But Shiv on the other hand talks a good game but she has absolutely nothing but a rich dad to back her up, and even with an open runway she'll run up under his wing to make sure nothing bad happens to her, even if there's a chance something good can happen for her.

She did it with politics and she's doing it now.

At this point, are we even sure Shiv is smart? It's a legit question. Is Shiv even intelligent?

We assume she is because she wears suits and has good posture but like Kendall told her in this episode, she hasn't actually done anything before. Ever.
She's not intelligent at all.

The show makes clear that each of them are idiots in their own way.

Connor is probably the smartest out of the group because he at least knows he has no interest in this.

Rowan probably has the most business sense but he was abused and is mentally fukked.

Kendall really wants to be a big boy.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Marcia’s presence is something else. Logan absolutely needs his confidant back. Glad her and Stewy returned.

For the first time ever, I actually felt bad for Connor in this episode. He was the only family member in the room that came close to being a mediator, and then gets tossed those etherous lines by his own brother that even had Roman like :whoa: (but lemme join in too though :mjlit:). Whole family is harsh as fukk and I’m taking in every bit of the schadenfreude. I do like how Connor isn’t a complete joke this season though.

When Shiv took off her jacket. :wow: My little plump, token snowflake. :noah:

:whew:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I laughed so fukking loud.

I was really hoping Shiv would join Kendall. Did he really want her the most or was he telling the truth at the end that he just needed her cause she’s a woman?

The best thing about this show to me is you can never tell when someone is being brilliant or a fukking idiot. Whole time i thought Kendall was just talking gibberish but the siblings started buying his pitch. Idk why him being CEO would bother them so much when he’s the one who set this all off. Of course he gets the spoils. Nobody else made a play for the throne.

yeah Kendall completely understands the market and what to do but I just don't trust him to be the guy who's going to do it
it's like he's the capital guy but doesn't realize it but I guess he does since he's always trying to buy these companies

They are all idiots.

But they also realized Kendall had no plan.

And it is getting clear that Greg and Tom are the smartest people on this show, after Logan. Greg played the fukk out of that lawyer and got in a good position.

Thing is, I think Kendall kind of WAS talking gibberish.
What exactly was his plan? "We're going to control all the news in the world, not just America" ?
What does that even mean? I have a feeling he would just end up creating a super giant version of "Vaulter", and think he was being "cool", "original", and "a rebel".

Maybe in his mind he could re-create Facebook, but even Google couldn't do that. And Kendall hasn't really even shown that he has real business talent.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Thing is, I think Kendall kind of WAS talking gibberish.
What exactly was his plan? "We're going to control all the news in the world, not just America" ?
What does that even mean? I have a feeling he would just end up creating a super giant version of "Vaulter", and think he was being "cool", "original", and "a rebel".

Maybe in his mind he could re-create Facebook, but even Google couldn't do that. And Kendall hasn't really even shown that he has real business talent.
Yeah exactly :russ:
His plan is to be twitter, Bloomberg, and buzzfeed either through one product or many products for the world
He wants to be able to control the world’s information and use that data as leverage for various government deals, b2b deals, and advertising
His problem is he has no fukken clue what he’s talking about. :mjlol:
give Roman Asia after the failed Japanese rocket launch :mjlol:
Like you said he doesn’t have the mind to pull it off. I hope they bring the vaulter guy back even for just one second because I want to see if Kendall was right to buy them or if Roman was right to gut them