Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think we're meant to believe that some of the documents that Greg shoved down his pants when he was shredding with Tom are the documents proving the scandals.

How much of it is actually relevant or real, we don't know yet.
I doubt they have alot. It was like file cabinets worth of paper they were destroying. They got like a few pages now right?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I doubt they have alot. It was like file cabinets worth of paper they were destroying. They got like a few pages now right?
if we're being real, in today's climate all they really need is 1 document that proves there was a coverup. There had to be a shyt ton of claims that got swept under the rug. Greg dumbass could actually come out on top (just a theory but i think they're setting it up because his mom got cut off)

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

We'll see. Maybe the reveal of just how much or if the documents are even relevant enough is a part of the season.

if we're being real, in today's climate all they really need is 1 document that proves there was a coverup. There had to be a shyt ton of claims that got swept under the rug. Greg dumbass could actually come out on top (just a theory but i think they're setting it up because his mom got cut off)

When you say "come out on top" what do you mean?

I don't think this is the kinda show where Greg's gonna end up CEO and it turns out he was smarter than we all thought, but I do agree that he's gonna weasel his way into making sure him and his mother are OK.

He already got a fly ass NY apartment from Kendall last season just by scoring him coke.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
We'll see. Maybe the reveal of just how much or if the documents are even relevant enough is a part of the season.

When you say "come out on top" what do you mean?

I don't think this is the kinda show where Greg's gonna end up CEO and it turns out he was smarter than we all thought, but I do agree that he's gonna weasel his way into making sure him and his mother are OK.

He already got a fly ass NY apartment from Kendall last season just by scoring him coke.
oh i don't think he's smarter than he is, nor do i think it's his intention to become CEO. but he's the cleanest mf out of both camps :manny: i wouldn't put it past logan to proposition him in some way.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
oh i don't think he's smarter than he is, nor do i think it's his intention to become CEO. but he's the cleanest mf out of both camps :manny: i wouldn't put it past logan to proposition him in some way.

Nah this show is way too smart for that. It would immediately break the "reality" within the show if something like that happened.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nah this show is way too smart for that. It would immediately break the "reality" within the show if something like that happened.
too smart to call back to s1? breh....it would be up fukkery alley if it happens. i dont think it's farfetched at all. the reality of the show still aligns with actual reality in some ways, and that shyt happens in corporate america

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Was listening to a podcast make the point that Logan was actually impressed with Kendall until
he realized it was a purely emotional move and not strategic at all. I kinda got that sense too cause it doesn’t really seem like Kendall planned this through that much. He’s winging it.
I think they're setting up Kendall for that destroyed-by-his-own-hubris plot line. He was insufferable throughout the episode.. talking over the lawyers and comms people, desperately seeking validation from his wife, constantly monitoring twitter reactions, etc. He's in over his head and his ego is going to cost him.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
We know he has substance abuse issues so to hide it now only to reveal it later is something a lesser show would do.

Not saying he's not gonna slip again, I just don't think it's gonna be a reveal or a misdirect.

Maybe my memory is failing me, but wasn't he coked out pretty much the entirety of last season? I've just been operating under the assumption that that's still the case

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they're setting up Kendall for that destroyed-by-his-own-hubris plot line. He was insufferable throughout the episode.. talking over the lawyers and comms people, desperately seeking validation from his wife, constantly monitoring twitter reactions, etc. He's in over his head and his ego is going to cost him.
He’s on drugs again or high of the rush. He was on some Rick flair shyt this episode. He was trying to flex on his wife setting shop at her crib. His new bytch is shady af and did that wine stunt on purpose. Kendall is going to get wrecked this season.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FB-3-cbVUAEPBoE