Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Im forgetting some things, what happened to Logans wife, did she leave?

Always forget about the older son, he’s literally useless

last season, when logan brought in rhea to be his CEO, it was kinda implied that logan might have fukked her, and marcia bounced.

as for conner, that dude is a complete moron with delusions of grandeur. I'm sure logan is completely disappointed in him. we are at the point where logan just hopes he doesn't embarrass him publicly.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That boy wilding and my money is not on him. Even if he does appear to have the advantage.

He is not thinking straight. He on that saliva and adrenaline right now and it's hittin' like the coke used to :lolbron:

An "ex" fiend bringing his "ex" fiend GF to his ex-wife's house while in the middle of a strategic shyt-storm dapping up Greg like they came up with the cure for COVID

:mjlol:

If this side wins, it's only gonna be because Shiv maybe joins the team and keeps them outta their own way.
Ken told his Ex-wife he needs space in her apartment for 4-5 hours. :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That boy wilding and my money is not on him. Even if he does appear to have the advantage.

He is not thinking straight. He on that saliva and adrenaline right now and it's hittin' like the coke used to :lolbron:

An "ex" fiend bringing his "ex" fiend GF to his ex-wife's house while in the middle of a strategic shyt-storm dapping up Greg like they came up with the cure for COVID

If this side wins, it's only gonna be because Shiv maybe joins the team and keeps them outta their own way.
Kendal looking real Renly Baratheon on the light!!!!!:bryan:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami

It might just be the saliva and adrenaline but he was acting pretty coked up when he was trying to get the pitch from those pr women

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
It might just be the saliva and adrenaline but he was acting pretty coked up when he was trying to get the pitch from those pr women

We know he has substance abuse issues so to hide it now only to reveal it later is something a lesser show would do.

Not saying he's not gonna slip again, I just don't think it's gonna be a reveal or a misdirect.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hard to blame Kendall after they tried to throw him in the bushes. I wonder if this is the same shyt happening with trump right now, trying to get trump jr to fall on the sword

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don’t give you enough money to buy gender appropriate razors? :dead:
mf never heard of the pink tax.

its funny how the episode progressed. ex thought he was a changed man for a split second, that all went out the window very quickly. mf said he dont want to use the same bathroom as the staff :laff:and :mjpls:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Was listening to a podcast make the point that Logan was actually impressed with Kendall until
he realized it was a purely emotional move and not strategic at all. I kinda got that sense too cause it doesn’t really seem like Kendall planned this through that much. He’s winging it.

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Now does Ken and Greg actually have documentation regarding the cruise ship scandals?

I think we're meant to believe that some of the documents that Greg shoved down his pants when he was shredding with Tom are the documents proving the scandals.

How much of it is actually relevant or real, we don't know yet.