Official Succession Thread šŸŸ  Season 4 Currently Airing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im forgetting some things, what happened to Logans wife, did she leave?

Always forget about the older son, heā€™s literally useless

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best premiere of the series so far. First two seasons started out slow, but this one got the ball rolling quick.

I'm thinking Shiv is gonna try and join Kendall but then fukk shyt up when she makes a power play. No way would she accept working for her brother. Also, at some point Logan's gonna use Kendall killing that guy in season 1 as his trump card.
He might but that would also expose him for the coverup.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
what if I did kill someone :mjgrin::gladbron:

:russ:

That boy wilding and my money is not on him. Even if he does appear to have the advantage.

He is not thinking straight. He on that saliva and adrenaline right now and it's hittin' like the coke used to :lolbron:

An "ex" fiend bringing his "ex" fiend GF to his ex-wife's house while in the middle of a strategic shyt-storm dapping up Greg like they came up with the cure for COVID

:mjlol:

If this side wins, it's only gonna be because Shiv maybe joins the team and keeps them outta their own way.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
ā€œCarl, if your hands are clean, itā€™s only because your whorehouse also does manicures.ā€

The writing on this show is god-tier :wow:

Hiam Abbass removed from the opening credits :mjcry:

Speaking of Hiam, Marcia going incognito mode and pissed because of the Rhea thing last season. Kendallā€™s bugging if he thinks sheā€™s on his side though. Iā€™d watch out for that Machiavellian queen.