Official Stranger Things Season 2 Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I might have to re-watch this. we binged it saturday, but I was in and out and I went to get food and was in the bathroom taking a shower and what not and missed some crucial plot points. plus I was kinda playing on my phone for a lot of it.

sounds like u didnt watch it at all :heh:

go rewatch that shyt breh

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:duck:

shyt was way too obvious. Dude was singling Lucas out despite Max hanging out with all the Raiding Party.
They made that crap look mad obvious, dude was all " those are the kinda kids you don't hang out with" Wish Steve and Lucas gave him a beatdown.

As for this season, 9:wow:'s/10 just cause episode 7 was just okay, and maybe could have been switched around with the episode before it.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Who's going to explain all that shyt? They haven't explored it enough, no one knows what's going on.
If it wasn't for the pumpkins dying the govt wouldn't have shown up in time to save Hopper and them from out of the tunnel, that they had no clue about.
The series isnt over. Be patient.

Lol. Not only this . The show is clearly trying to explain things through the GameBoard the kids were playing.

I mean they named the monster The Flying Mind or whatever from the manual. They are leaving out the science on purpose.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay I love this show but I'm on ep 7 and this shyt is traaaaaaaaaaaash:camby:

Never watching this episode again:camby:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Hopper's effort to save Bob was :patrice: :mjlol:He was hating on him earlier in the season too....bro was tryna slide up in wide eyed Wiona's pale ass himself:lolbron:
He was a good character to keep around imo. Didn't really see the urgency or need to kill him off like they did. While everybody else is pretty much high wired off emotion, he plays off them well the the calm brainaic demonor.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Guarantee the next seasons takes out at least 2 major characters. The circle of people who "know" is too high now.

plus mike's mom will cheat for sure

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Kid playing Will the best actor on the show if we keeping it 100
katt-williams-o.gif