Official Stranger Things Season 2 Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Must say there was no excuse for the second season to not pick up until the 4th episode and then for them to rush the ending. This was inexcusable.
The hook with getting justice for Barbera was a time waste and did nothing but simply put the two teenagers back together who really shouldn't have been split back up after season 1.
Eleven/Jane's story in ep 7 was trash, made no sense whatsoever, we didn't need a whole episode to tell us about potential others in the field. That was inexcusable and probably contributed to the rushed ending.
Bob/Sean Astin came through properly, really did well, the kids figuring shyt out with the RPG again was pretty good and not played out.
The boys gorwing up should have been handled more throughout the season, but they had to cram that shyt in too much because of wasted story strands.
Hopefully next year we get no the upside down and just gets some truly weird shyt that exists in the regular world, like the existance of psychis, maybe throw some pyrokenetics and other shyt in there,
Paul Reiser actually came through as a scientist with a heart but about that biz.
The girls first boy friend came through.
Max and her family shyt with her brother was a fukking waste, if they weren't going to make either her or her brother be special it served no purpose bbut filler.

I hope they fix shyt next season, doesn't need much but they need to tighten up.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Eleven's side adventures aside, shyt was crack. Whole season felt like their Empire Strikes Byke :wow:

And shout out to Good Guy Steve for holding down those kids, fam

I've seen a lot of hate for that and ep 7 in here. I will say it did feel odd to start the season on these characters we've never seen before and not have them again for 6 eps. I did think maybe it would have a bigger payoff.

However the Duffers were on the nerdist podcast and said this was a 4(and possibly 5) season arc so I have faith in to flesh it out. I'm sure 8 will come back in some capacity.

Friskies

Black Ginger
Daps
On episode 4 now. When does it start getting good?

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
finished the season,
the mvps were easily the man bob(rip) and steve harrington. im glad they didnt have him regress into a jackass, but had him coming out of this looking dope. the losers are clearly mike and will. will is gonna straight get impregnated by one of those monsters next season, and mike didnt do much of shyt this season, i mean ol dude might as well as been with his parents the whole season rather than being with the crew. and seeing the redheads brother, all i can think about is charlie murphy talking about in the 80s, la dudes were wearing gay shyt. i agree with everyone on episode 7, that was a pretty useless episode and felt like a backdoor trailer for a spin off. the season was pretty good though
Ok just finished....um what's that ending mean?:mjlol:

eleven just managed to seal the demo dogs and the poison. the big bad is still in the upside down, nothings changed