Official Steam Deck thread. Steam handheld gaming device.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was able to get the 64gb model for less than 200 bucks with the sale and some money left on my steam wallet.

I plan on mostly using it for emulation but I will eventually dabble with aaa titles once I upgrade the ssd myself.

just throw a microsd in it breh
i have a 512gb microsd in mine with like 8 games on it

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Any sites that track and properly lists all the verified / playable games on sale?
The store front is fukkin ass man
As far as I know the Steam Decks store front is the only one that defaults to only showing Verified/Playable titles. Yes, the Steam Deck storefront is trash. I completely ignore the Verified/Playable/Unsupported labels now. I just use ProtonDB and YouTube to verify the playability and performance of any games that look interesting to me. I've been playing so many unsupported games, that I find Steam's labels kinda useless now.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Found Persona 5 Royal for $33 :francis:

This is the last damn time I'm buying this game :snoop:

Runs flawlessly maxed out :mjcry:

Even bumping the resolution to 1080p to smooth everything out :wow:

fukk Atlus :pacspit:

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So I finally copped one of these and I'm hoping one of you nikkas who are better than me with this kind of shyt can help.

I figured enough out on how to get my (cracked) copy of NBA 2k19 (yeah.. I'm well invested in this game lol) via Warpinator but I can't figure out how to import my save files from my PC, which is the main reason I even wanted to do this shyt.

Even if that wasn't possible, I can't figure out how to get it to save any settings for that matter. When I change some settings or start a new Association, my shyt resets everytime I exit and restart this game.

I know the easy answer is throw the old ass game in the bushes and move on, but I hated the new myleague in the newer 2ks,and I'd also like to be able to play my current season, currently in season 2045-2046 on the go without starting all over