obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
damn that second paragraph is the epitome of this
d583fb1c_th_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

lmao I wanted to be mad as shyt at that but damn if it aint some true ass shyt :wow:
How do you think I feel being addicted to this show despite knowing what those execs are thinking when they green light something like this:pachaha:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greg needs to get killed.... Angela ain't on the squad anymore so she'll have no "in" with their investigation
and since that new boss doesn't fukk with her- they'll most likely spend years on years trying to find Ghost
without her tenacity and ideas

Ghost and Tommy will definitely go back to the Haitian and accept the 35% cut now

Kanaan needs to die at the hands of that younger n!gga after they take over the RSKs territory

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greg needs to get killed.... Angela ain't on the squad anymore so she'll have no "in" with their investigation
and since that new boss doesn't fukk with her- they'll most likely spend years on years trying to find Ghost
without her tenacity and ideas

Ghost and Tommy will definitely go back to the Haitian and accept the 35% cut now

Kanaan needs to die at the hands of that younger n!gga after they take over the RSKs territory
Greg gets killed they'll need another agent. Probably Angela since she already up to speed pretty much. If not they still got Tommy as "Ghost" cross check phone records if they get a number. it'll lead to "Ghost" and "Ghost" will lead to Angela. It's gonna get messy if it plays out that way. But all in all they know how it's working they can finesse it to where the case literally goes nowhere. They'll probably line Kanan up and he gets pinched and want to cut a deal and get killed in the yard.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Great ep.3 :wow:

I love how the writers never tell you the full intentions through the characters and leave so much for imagination. You can see 20 different scenarios play out. You can't predict what's coming, that is top tier level writing. You really don't have a clue what the hell is going through ghost mind. We don't know if he playing this whole situation to stay ahead or if he really a "sucka for love :stopitslime: :stopitslime: sucka for love"

The underlying love story used to irritate me season 1 but now judging by how many women I know watch this show, that shyt was genius :wow:

Kanen, is destroying shyt to rebuild himself, Tommy a special kind of stupid. Ghost and kanen will be at war to start next season. Tommy will likely be dead by then.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW... KANAN fuccin up lil 50 from the grodt movie
uChCRKx.png

hit him with that ether.... :banderas:

Ghost gotta peel angie bruhh

Tommy just letting everyone know the damn business :scust:

d wade finna smaaaaaaaaaaaaaash
uChCRKx.png

tasha SALTY AF
uChCRKx.png

her daughter like ''mommy you cursed''
uChCRKx.png

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking that Ghost's revenge on Stern will be framing him with the drug operation somehow. I mean he owns the building of the club that Ghost runs, and his dumbass goes into business with a Kingpin without knowing how he accumulated his wealth.

:mjlol:

Tommy is a dumbass and he'll probably go down and Ghost might chalk it up to the game. Kind of like in the movie Fresh, some players in the game are pawns... they're supposed to be sacrificed. Tommy already is Kanan's pawn, we'll see if Ghost plays him also. He won't testify against him, but he'll probably die prior to him having to do that anyway.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Except it's not tho :dahell:
:heh:

It's just some entertainment but here's why it's starting to become silly.

-Stern doesn't know where Ghost got his bread from, but goes into business with him anyway
-Angie blindly believes Ghost's account about Tommy because nothing showed up in his background check
-No crimes on Ghost's record, but he's carrying out hits in these streets
-Tommy gift wrapping everything to Kanan and Holly after Ghost tells him to chill out
-Ghost going through Angie's documents in her apartment in a few minutes and deciphering and concluding that they had nothing on them
-Kanan killing the mechanic before knowing where the girl was hiding out, only to have Tommy tell him she's in Miami in the next episode

These are just things off the top of my head, but it's just not something I would call "good". It's like all the characters are unbelievably naive or just stupid.

Some bodies get dropped and dudes like :gladbron:

My wife and I watch it so I'll keep up with it with her, but I'm just calling it how I see it.

:yeshrug:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If i'm D Wade i'm cashing out Ghost (years of service) and flying lala to the bahammas and fukkin her the rest of my life :ohlawd:

Tasha bout to let 50 get in those guts and she gonna betray james as payback for him chasing the latina with no ass

Holly is about to be setup to snitch on tommy and ghost which will lead to greg getting a bullet in his temple.

Tommy is going to kill holly after he kills greg.

Ghost will end up killing stern and probably killing angela and leaving the country by himself.