Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Finally caught up. The ending of the first episode had my heart racing. Fif a low down nikka on here mane :wow: him sonning quarter water

he a str8 scumbag man. ghost and tommy were giving him money the whole time he was in jail too...
classic kanan quote from season 1

"ghost you dumb muthafukkkka" :pachaha: after rollo gets killed after pink shoes tells him this in prison he smiles laughs and calls ghost a dumb muthafukkkka..

somethin more to the story tho. not defending kanan :pachaha: but its two sides that gotta unfold

last season they kept droppin hints one side..... that they used kanan money to start the club. kanan this .... kanan that..... are we gon tell kanan what we did with his money. .... its almost like ghost is prepared to kill kanan

the other side is ghost. member the ONLY reason they killed ROLLA was because KANAN LIED TO GHOST OVER THE JAILPHONE. ghost being gullible dumb or just loyal takes his word. ghost argued with tommy and ruiz about rolla not hiring pink shoes. kanan who was asking his son what was goin on. decided to lie about rolla being involved to ghost. ghost trusted kanan more then tommy and ruiz lol. and kanan had a scene with his attorney speaking on how he was "SETUP" to go to jail. somebody damaged his taillight. and his lawyer told em that last year. so maybe kanan has a reason he wants to kill ghost.

the scene on the latest ep where kanan is in ghost club telling em to his face. they wanna do you like you did ol boy lol. basically letting it be known problems is on lol. ghost see it coming

jus seen preview for next ep. kanan prob bouta let tasha know to her face he gon kill or get ghost killed. thats what im guessin tho :pachaha: he let ghost know last ep. its like 50 is straight in worldstar troll mode when he on the screen with these real asctors. i expect straight savage fukkkery death scenes every time i see him on the screen from this point on out. w glad he gave shawn a gun cause that nikka might get kidnapped without it. :wow: at em offin q dubz like that but he had to cause tommy was a sucka that scene.

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
somethin more to the story tho. not defending kanan :pachaha: but its two sides that gotta unfold

last season they kept droppin hints one side..... that they used kanan money to start the club. kanan this .... kanan that..... are we gon tell kanan what we did with his money. .... its almost like ghost is prepared to kill kanan

the other side is ghost. member the ONLY reason they killed ROLLA was because KANAN LIED TO GHOST OVER THE JAILPHONE. ghost being gullible dumb or just loyal takes his word. ghost argued with tommy and ruiz about rolla not hiring pink shoes. kanan who was asking his son what was goin on. decided to lie about rolla being involved to ghost. ghost trusted kanan more then tommy and ruiz lol. and kanan had a scene with his attorney speaking on how he was "SETUP" to go to jail. somebody damaged his taillight. and his lawyer told em that last year. so maybe kanan has a reason he wants to kill ghost.

the scene on the latest ep where kanan is in ghost club telling em to his face. they wanna do you like you did ol boy lol. basically letting it be known problems is on lol. ghost see it coming

jus seen preview for next ep. kanan prob bouta let tasha know to her face he gon kill or get ghost killed. thats what im guessin tho :pachaha:

Kinda find myself rooting for Kanan. Seems like the only dude who has some kind of brainpower. He's a piece of shyt, but he's smart.

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Anybody sense some weird vibes when Ghost came back into the Restaurant after Pink Shoes died? Him and Angela didn't seem to be on the same wavelength. Something at the airport when it was time to leave and when they were looking at each other through the windows on the road.

It could be they were sad they were going back to reality but I got the sense they both came to some kind of realization about their relationship.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
"ghost you dumb muthafukkkka" :pachaha: after rollo gets killed after pink shoes tells him this in prison he smiles laughs and calls ghost a dumb muthafukkkka..
crazy thing is thats exactly what pink sneakers called ghost when she was bleeding out:lupe:
and kanan had a scene with his attorney speaking on how he was "SETUP" to go to jail. somebody damaged his taillight. and his lawyer told em that last year. so maybe kanan has a reason he wants to kill ghost.
I feel like its gonna be something where they reveal tasha was the one that actually set him up, she seems sneaky to do something like that.. just look at her body language and face when kanan first walked in, plus remember when ghost asked tasha "when u first met me what did u think I was gonna be" and she said "the biggest drug dealer in NYC" when they met he was under kanan, maybe she damaged his taillight because she knew he had drugs in the car and that would send him to jail causing ghost to take everything over:lupe:

Loud Still Coolin

Daps
Reppin
crazy thing is thats exactly what pink sneakers called ghost when she was bleeding out:lupe:

I feel like its gonna be something where they reveal tasha was the one that actually set him up, she seems sneaky to do something like that.. just look at her body language and face when kanan first walked in, plus remember when ghost asked tasha "when u first met me what did u think I was gonna be" and she said "the biggest drug dealer in NYC" when they met he was under kanan, maybe she damaged his taillight because she knew he had drugs in the car and that would send him to jail causing ghost to take everything over:lupe:

naw i think ghost set kanan up. cause kanan def wanna kill ghost. and when kanan got out of jail ghost asked d wade about it. ghost also mentioned to tommy to bring kanan in the buissness slowly. which reassures me somethin isnt right. and last ep when kanan told ghost rollo wanted to do him like ghost did his old mentor. you can tell everything involves ghost. im sure tasha knows what really happened but i doubt that hoe left the crib breh. ghost def had somethin to do with kanan. i doubt tommy had anything to do with it tho. after seein kanans influence over em lately. but ghost is hiding something. makes me wonder will he tell tommy angela is on to em or will he keep pipin it down.

Loud Still Coolin

Daps
Reppin
I just read spoilers for episode 4 and im not gonna say anything but the fukkery overload just gets crazier and crazier and a lot of questions get answered:lupe:
:ohhh: few more days ima wait it out.breh but
one more thing to say i mean guess. it seems ghost never intended on goin back into business with kanan at all if you all ask me. so we goin see.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I just read spoilers for episode 4 and im not gonna say anything but the fukkery overload just gets crazier and crazier and a lot of questions get answered:lupe:

Man just post them shyts and put the spoiler tags on it. Hell we done seen La La's titties already so fukk it :rudy: