Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
If i'm D Wade i'm cashing out Ghost (years of service) and flying lala to the bahammas and fukkin her the rest of my life :ohlawd:

Tasha bout to let 50 get in those guts and she gonna betray james as payback for him chasing the latina with no ass

Holly is about to be setup to snitch on tommy and ghost which will lead to greg getting a bullet in his temple.

Tommy is going to kill holly after he kills greg.

Ghost will end up killing stern and probably killing angela and leaving the country by himself.
then the show ends after 2 seasons right:beli:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I can see it now fif is going to play life imitating art. He's going to use ghetto kouran i.e snitch allegation to be life imitating art. I can almost guarantee Kanan is a snitch looking for info to turn states evidence(he's an FBI informant}. He's a ruthless dude that sees no consequences and his death will be spectacular, he will fight for his life and end up being shot several times while confessing his sins. Mark it.
50 aint a writer on the show tho :bhop12:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

It's just some entertainment but here's why it's starting to become silly.

-Stern doesn't know where Ghost got his bread from, but goes into business with him anyway
-Angie blindly believes Ghost's account about Tommy because nothing showed up in his background check
-No crimes on Ghost's record, but he's carrying out hits in these streets
-Tommy gift wrapping everything to Kanan and Holly after Ghost tells him to chill out
-Ghost going through Angie's documents in her apartment in a few minutes and deciphering and concluding that they had nothing on them
-Kanan killing the mechanic before knowing where the girl was hiding out, only to have Tommy tell him she's in Miami in the next episode

These are just things off the top of my head, but it's just not something I would call "good". It's like all the characters are unbelievably naive or just stupid.

Some bodies get dropped and dudes like :gladbron:

My wife and I watch it so I'll keep up with it with her, but I'm just calling it how I see it.

:yeshrug:
There's nothing to find on "Ghost". His criminal background is spotless. His financial recods must be impecable too to be able to finance a club. What exactly is it he should question? Angie is having doubts, imo. Tommy is a retard but he believes(d) Rollo was behind the hits. I think he'll see it wasn't because it was no justification to kill QDubz. shyt happens.

My thing is how Kanan know how their operation runs and who they dealt work to? If the RSK was holding Kanan down in jail, how come none of them got word back to Rollo that Kanan was on some other shyt? Why didn't pink shoes just lay on Kanan and rock him if she was such a badass killer. He owed her money. The fukk she hiding for. She also could've got word to Ghost and Tommy that Kanan lined em up.