Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
exactly, I cringe every time I see somebody say Angela needs to get killed.. and I hear it a lot.:drizzywtf: Angela gets killed and the boys are still gonna be after Ghosts organization and now he doesnt have any inside info to maneuver around it.. killing her would be shooting himself in the foot.

Angela is Ghost's only way of getting out of the game and going legit:ohlawd:

Won't happen...he's in too deep:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
True but no way the show can continue with every major character remaining. A couple of them have to go.

No they don't..you get rid of characters if it fits your story, not because there's some law that says you have to do it. If it serves your story OR if there's some behind the scenes drama going on that can't be resolved, then you kill them. But killing people just for the hell of killing people is lazy, slack ass storytelling and bad writing.

When a character dies on the walking dead, it often does something to other characters, propelling them in one direction or another and its in service of those characters.

The West Wing is one of the greatest shows ever and the only time major characters died is because one actually died in real life and the other made a joke about leaving the show so she was written out but in both cases, it was in service of the show and the story. Whenever you're writing something the first thing you need to ask yourself is "what's the point?" If there's no point, then keep them alive.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they don't..you get rid of characters if it fits your story, not because there's some law that says you have to do it. If it serves your story OR if there's some behind the scenes drama going on that can't be resolved, then you kill them. But killing people just for the hell of killing people is lazy, slack ass storytelling and bad writing.

When a character dies on the walking dead, it often does something to other characters, propelling them in one direction or another and its in service of those characters.

The West Wing is one of the greatest shows ever and the only time major characters died is because one actually died in real life and the other made a joke about leaving the show so she was written out but in both cases, it was in service of the show and the story. Whenever you're writing something the first thing you need to ask yourself is "what's the point?" If there's no point, then keep them alive.
I didn't say they had to be killed but IMO they have to go. Ghost is lining up his move to Miami. Tommy is on the radar. They can still shake that, but IMO. That relationship should be dissolved. True enough Ghost could do the club and drug scene in Miami and Tommy run New York. I just don't see it. If Ghost and Angela move to Miami it's really no purpose for Tasha on the show. Do we really care about her life after Ghost?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly, I cringe every time I see somebody say Angela needs to get killed.. and I hear it a lot.:drizzywtf: Angela gets killed and the boys are still gonna be after Ghosts organization and now he doesnt have any inside info to maneuver around it.. killing her would be shooting himself in the foot.

yep and she's dikkamtized:pachaha:

ghost needs her alive, so he can get more info from her

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I didn't say they had to be killed but IMO they have to go. Ghost is lining up his move to Miami. Tommy is on the radar. They can still shake that, but IMO. That relationship should be dissolved. True enough Ghost could do the club and drug scene in Miami and Tommy run New York. I just don't see it. If Ghost and Angela move to Miami it's really no purpose for Tasha on the show. Do we really care about her life after Ghost?

I think..and this is just me, they obviously will do what they want to do and they get paid to do it, but if it were me, I'd keep this juggling between the triangle of ghost, tasha, and angela because it obviously symbolizes more than just surface stuff. But I'd find something for Tasha to do other than just pine for the attention of this guy she just gave the cold shoulder to. She needs more to do as a character but killing her won't really do anything except give Ghost an easy out and stop him from having to truly make a hard choice, which robs the character of a defining moment. You shouldn't make things easy for your characters, especially your main one. If ghost is really going forward with this move to miami thing and wants to be with angela (we all know it won't get that far) then he needs to be able to make that choice and take the full responsibility for it and see what it does to him

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
one more thing brehs

when pink shoes was dying and called ghost a "dumb muthafukkka" you gotta remember she got that from kanan. when she went to jail and told kanan rollo was dead. kanan blurted out lout "ghost you dumb muthafukka" .... so in a future conversation if this is said again. kanan will expose himself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
one more thing brehs

when pink shoes was dying and called ghost a "dumb muthafukkka" you gotta remember she got that from kanan. when she went to jail and told kanan rollo was dead. kanan blurted out lout "ghost you dumb muthafukka" .... so in a future conversation if this is said again. kanan will expose himself.
:ohhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Something tells me 50 and Shawn gonna get killed

9k6GX.gif