Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His last memories were getting called a punk bytch, his mom a 25 cent hooker and a hot slug tearing through his brain. Nikka should've just took the package from Ghost :damn:

LMAO, his day ended awfully, lol, lil nikka coulda left that meeting sittin pretty, instead he decided to catch a hot one under the chin

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I love this show :wow:

I swear i say that after every ep :pachaha:

DWade Jr. done came up and manned up!

Like others have said, for some reason Angie just looks a lot better or just sexier this season than she did season 1, and not just in this ep.

I like how shyt keeps escalating from ep to ep. Stakes keep rising and using fukkery to set up more fukkery. shyt keeps me engaged the whole way through

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what i dont get is why kanen didn t allow dre to kill either pink shoes or ghost? i mean he wanted ghost dead before he got out. killing em in miami woulda worked. i understand kanen wants to get info on the tommy ghost stash but wth ghost dead hed be easily able to maneuver?..... killing q dub is synomous with killing pink shoes the same week lol. but leaving a blind ghost alive until he wakes up? wonder if kanen is even goin to try to kill ghost anymore? tasha prob kill ghost before kanen at this rate.

edit

have no idea whats next. all im sayin is shawn knows where the WORK at so i expect kanen to press a stash house next. with q dub dead. dre might be from the same gang. he gon make the rsk's go into business with tommy and ghost until them keys get stolen. im expecting a lobos appearance next week brehs.
It's stupid, but when young bull asked why they couldn't rock Ghost now, he said it would come back to him. Now he out there making shyt obvious as fukk. Ghost more than likely seen Dre so he gon know whats up

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
But this is getting pretty big ratings for STARZ and the critic community just ignores it. Mostly because it's a black show on STARZ
Starz got two of the best shows on tv in this and survivors remorse (lebron and mike epps show) both slept on. Wish it wouldve returned with power to compete with true detective and ballers .

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Starz got two of the best shows on tv in this and survivors remorse (lebron and mike epps show) both slept on. Wish it wouldve returned with power to compete with true detective and ballers .
Thought it got green lit for S2 or naw?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
just saw the latest episode, TOmmy is dumb as sht :beli: no wonder ghost got him as the fall guy...

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
LaLa look so fukking good dog :noah:

I think its the hood in her
noah-png.6403

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just finished recent episode. Dope as always.

Kanan's son playing it SMART with Tasha. See what not simping gets you?:win::banderas:

Tasha like :shaq2:

And Kanans son like:umad:

50 Cents character is a straight psycho...:lupe: And is Rollas gang suppose be based off of Grove Street from GTA wearing green!?:heh::mjlol:

I bet Ghost is regretting staying with Angie.:ufdup: