Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Angela got Ghost nose wide open. Hope Ghost gets back to business soon tho becuz the RSK's are gonna want war for Q-Dubs being killed. And they still gotta find somebody to help move the extra product they got.
I think Kanen gone plug the rest of them RSKs the one who poked up pink shoes sexy ass. Unless they knew bout the meeting wit tommy cause they killed all witnesses.

Kanen gets them dealers to help move the weight and then he continues to take them down (trys too) from the inside. Notice he shows up at tasha crib nexts week. Could blackmale her wit that shawn shyt to turn on ghost. bytch love power father of her kids or not we saw she aint loyal

This the best show on tv fuk a game of throwns :scust:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like 50 in the show but I just hope he doesn't keep shoehorning himself into being the main cog of the season/storyline. :upsetfavre:
Like @g-ice just said, this is 3 times in a row where he had a huge impact on the episode.

Angie looks prettier this season for some reason.
Is it just me or does she look like Charley Chase?

I think I saw a picture of Charley Chase around her somewhere. :unsure::guilty:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I like 50 in the show but I just hope he doesn't keep shoehorning himself into being the main cog of the season/storyline. :upsetfavre:
Like @g-ice just said, this is 3 times in a row where he had a huge impact on the episode.

Angie looks prettier this season for some reason.
Is it just me or does she look like Charley Chase?

I think I saw a picture of Charley Chase around her somewhere. :unsure::guilty:
Og Kanen > ghost sucka for love ass

He holding power down on some Omar season 5 of the wire shyt :blessed:

and i mean we knew he would be major character after how season 1 unfolded.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think this was the best episode of the series so far, shyt was fire. i wonder if whiteboy who owns the club in miami is going to be a reoccurring character, ghost could use a fiery white dude like him on his side to beat Stern, that dude Kantos was too bytchmade to last long in that kind of business i think. for some reason the Stern/James/Truth storyline is madd interesting to me, i wanna see how that shyt pans out and if James will have to go into Ghost mode and put Stern in the dirt to get his club back 100%. And 50 aint really a main character in terms of screen time, which is a great thing because the formula didn't need to be tweaked, he is a key piece in the story but he aint on the screen like Ghost and Tommy and Tasha and Angie, or even his son, so I got no gripes, and his acting has improved.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
watching right now

3LW said "this a Knicks family."

that explains everything :mjlol:
dr-evil-laughing.gif

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I told yall Kanan and Tommy were gonna tear shyt up when Ghost left town:wow: when Ghost gets back and finds out that they killed Q-Dubs:banderas: that combined wit Dre getting to Pink shoes before he did, has to have Ghost :mindblown: next episode

how many bodies does Kanan have since he got out :damn:that nikka is ruthless:banderas::demonic:

Tasha took some major Ls in this episode:pachaha:her husband is on a vacation wit his mistress and Shawn flipped the script on her:myman:

Angela and Ghost fukk 2-3 times per episode :deadmanny:

this show gets better and better every episode:mjcry::wow:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
On the real though....I don't even think Kanan would kill Tommy....he'd be a GOAT number two

I mean he might just because murder is clearly nothing to him :pachaha: but, I'm leaning towards nah since Tommy can be easily influenced, manipulated and seems to love the street shyt with Kanan rather than the Great Gatsby shyt Ghost on (this is a ghetto Great Gatsby kinda :ohhh:). Kanan just wants Ghost dead or in jail for the next 40 years. The only thing is if Tommy would stay loyal or not :ld:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at this replay, It's looking like Kanon went into the meeting planing on killing this dude. Wasn't even paying attention to this the first time, he purposely was fukking the meeting up trying to piss lil man off so he'd have a reason to kill him. This nikka making all the moves after he got out
:whoo:

yea it was kanan plan from the get go, he made ghost kill rolla

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I think either 50 or his son should get :bustback: by the end of the season. But most likely it will be Simon :heh:

only a matter of time till angela gets pregnant and changes the whole dynamic of the show, even when she does find out jamie is actually ghost she wouldnt want the father of her child to get locked up right?:sas2:
Looking how sht is going, i wouldnt' be surprised if Angela does gets upgraded to single mother status. :pachaha:Tasha will fck up sht then.