Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
The Ghetto Gatsby :laff:

It is though :mjlol:

You got the guy who lost his first love, went on to make a fortune in illegal enterprise, is in the midst of trying to clean his reputation and go legit, meets the first love again and has a steamy affair with said first love and hates that he's stuck in a loveless marriage and had kids with the wrong person. They mixed the characters up (Daisy, Tom, Gatsby) but, the story is kinda the same. You even got the relationship Daisy had with Tom, with Ghost and Tasha. That "we don't love each other but, at the end of the day, we got 10 years together and I trust you" vs. a fling from 20 years ago bond. And since we know its highly doubtful this story ends with ribbons and rainbows, somebody's dying like in Great Gatsby too :francis:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
It is though :mjlol:

You got the guy who lost his first love, went on to make a fortune in illegal enterprise, is in the midst of trying to clean his reputation and go legit, meets the first love again and has a steamy affair with said first love and hates that he's stuck in a loveless marriage and had kids with the wrong person. They mixed the characters up (Daisy, Tom, Gatsby) but, the story is kinda the same. You even got the relationship Daisy had with Tom, with Ghost and Tasha. That "we don't love each other but, at the end of the day, we got 10 years together and I trust you" vs. a fling from 20 years ago bond. And since we know its highly doubtful this story ends with ribbons and rainbows, somebody's dying like in Great Gatsby too :francis:
:ohhh:

:wow:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
what i dont get is why kanen didn t allow dre to kill either pink shoes or ghost? i mean he wanted ghost dead before he got out. killing em in miami woulda worked. i understand kanen wants to get info on the tommy ghost stash but wth ghost dead hed be easily able to maneuver?..... killing q dub is synomous with killing pink shoes the same week lol. but leaving a blind ghost alive until he wakes up? wonder if kanen is even goin to try to kill ghost anymore? tasha prob kill ghost before kanen at this rate.

edit

have no idea whats next. all im sayin is shawn knows where the WORK at so i expect kanen to press a stash house next. with q dub dead. dre might be from the same gang. he gon make the rsk's go into business with tommy and ghost until them keys get stolen. im expecting a lobos appearance next week brehs.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh fif's acting is only suspect when he talking to Tommy. Everyone else he kind of vibes with cool.

Besides that, everyone is stupid. Angie is stupid. Ghost is stupid. Tommy is stupid. Fif is stupid. Ghost's wifey is stupid.
I dont think fif stupid. At this point he a renegade and he's taken nothing but Ws since getting out

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She said dumb mother fukker in English and Spanish but took Kanan's name to the grave. :mjpls: I understand they want to let the plot thicken but really?

And ghost really wants to be with Angela as well as go legit. And I think he's probably more mad that Tommy's dumb ass antics led him getting made more than anything. He about to be under surveillance like a bytch. And he told his girl Ghost's name which will surely come back to bite.
its as easy as the task force using the club shootout to implicate some sort of drug related premeditated shyt about wanting to kill tommy's girl. they bring the girl in for some questioning regarding the night...she says ghost (maybe even purposely trying to take James down so Tommy can become head honcho) and poof..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i think this was the best episode of the series so far, shyt was fire. i wonder if whiteboy who owns the club in miami is going to be a reoccurring character, ghost could use a fiery white dude like him on his side to beat Stern, that dude Kantos was too bytchmade to last long in that kind of business i think. for some reason the Stern/James/Truth storyline is madd interesting to me, i wanna see how that shyt pans out and if James will have to go into Ghost mode and put Stern in the dirt to get his club back 100%. And 50 aint really a main character in terms of screen time, which is a great thing because the formula didn't need to be tweaked, he is a key piece in the story but he aint on the screen like Ghost and Tommy and Tasha and Angie, or even his son, so I got no gripes, and his acting has improved.
Omari Hardawick is a goddamn AC-TOR!!!