Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I was just trying to find some type of reviews online and its fukking amazing how all these "white supremacy" type of websites barley acknowledges this show. shyt does not even have an episode history on IGN, no reviews on RT, and hardly any info/reviews on IMDB (although the ratings are high on each site from the few people that actually voted on it). I hope white people don't fukk shyt up for us with lack of coverage of this show. Its getting all its props on Twitter and Facebook though so we should be straight.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Great episode...

When 50 was kicking knowledge to his son about handling Tasha was :wow:

50 bringing the comedy again :mjlol: nikka was leaving crumbs in Tommy's ride :pachaha:

The scene where 50 killed Lil Cease was :wow:

I didn't expect Angela to reveal what she knew to ghost so soon :lupe:
yea the pacing picked up really quickly

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I was just trying to find some type of reviews online and its fukking amazing how all these "white supremacy" type of websites barley acknowledges this show. shyt does not even have an episode history on IGN, no reviews on RT, and hardly any info/reviews on IMDB (although the ratings are high on each site from the few people that actually voted on it). I hope white people don't fukk shyt up for us with lack of coverage of this show. Its getting all its props on Twitter and Facebook though so we should be straight.
To be fair, not many Starz shows are popular like that

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Love this episode. 50 would already be on top if Ghost had died. He already knew he could manipulate Tommy, and his plan was to bump Qdubs anyway.

I like 50 as a foil. He'll force Ghost to get focused again.

Angela got Ghost nose wide open. Hope Ghost gets back to business soon tho becuz the RSK's are gonna want war for Q-Dubs being killed. And they still gotta find somebody to help move the extra product they got.