Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I can see it now fif is going to play life imitating art. He's going to use ghetto kouran i.e snitch allegation to be life imitating art. I can almost guarantee Kanan is a snitch looking for info to turn states evidence(he's an FBI informant}. He's a ruthless dude that sees no consequences and his death will be spectacular, he will fight for his life and end up being shot several times while confessing his sins. Mark it.
:dwillhuh: what?

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost gone kill Angie At the end of this season i see that already her storyline cant last to many more seasons.

U can tell by the look on his face after his interaction with her after she asked him would it be her or tommy.

Only way i see her livin is if she becomes dirty for ghost ass and i doubt

Or she pops up pregnant

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
and he played young 50 in Get Rich or Die Trying
young 50 got got by old 50:mjcry:
I initially taught 50 was gonna get him on his side because he was still impressed by lil dude not backing down:mjcry:at this point Angie is just plain stupid by not seeing her man is Ghost aint no way you get in business without knowing your associate who you grew up with is in the game, Ghost got her dikknotized, lala tired of getting tasha hand me down but going after d wade:shaq:,Ghost aint thinking straight doing his dirt in front of d wade wait till 50 finds out shes feds