Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
bGc2VbFd.png

She was whatever in season 1 but right now?

Now that bytch got a ass, t*ts, body and boy that bytch is bad :banderas:

For what it's worth, the p*ssy smelled like Certs :ahh:

She done stepped her game up fo sho but I still think Tasha is the baddest on the show.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Tommy is a fukky boy follower. They needed them nikkas to move that product. 50 literally killed that opportunity. From the very first episode when he brought ol boy to the club and ghost had to kill him, I knew he was a dumbass. The nikka called ghost for a reason. Move in silence. But this nikka Tommy wants to be flashy. Driving around in the same car all the time with it registered in your name making it easy for you to get made.

The car may or may not be registered to Tommy. They're following the car because Angela knows what he drives, not because they traced the registration.

Funny tho, I said that Angela had to go 3 episodes ago, before she was able to put it all together. Now it seems like everyone is in agreement. I think that Tommy just shows blind loyalty. He's loyal to Ghost no matter what, but just like a true partner, he questions Ghost's decisions and vice versa. They put things up for debate. But his whole MO has always been about protecting himself and his family (Tasha, Ghost, kids and now that Holly heffa). With Kenan, since Kenan brought them into the game, he just wants everything to be like it was before. especially with Ghost changing. That's that blind loyalty kicking in, but if Ghost tells him that Kenan tried to have them killed, and shot Holly, Tommy will kill Kenan.

The most logical choices now are to set up Kenan as Ghost. However, they can't do that because he'll snitch. They can have Kenan kill Greg or Angela, but once again, he'll snitch. They can set him up as Ghost, then have him killed, but once again, there's no telling of how much he'll snitch before being able to get to him.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Mofos still hating on Angela I see. She has already reached wifey status like 2 episodes ago. Now she do nothing but stay raising the bar, Ghost dikk probably gonna fall off from all the fukking they do.

I use to think Tasha was bad but she looking basic as hell compared to Angie now.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
When ghost finds out, kanan killed q dubs:sas2:
Looking at this replay, It's looking like Kanon went into the meeting planing on killing this dude. Wasn't even paying attention to this the first time, he purposely was fukking the meeting up trying to piss lil man off so he'd have a reason to kill him. This nikka making all the moves after he got out
:whoo:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Episode was crack rocks. Tommy is a Grade A wigger trying to impress every black guy he can. :mindblown: Dude just be cool, you already got power and respect.

They had to show Angie off for us this ep because she goin to have to go soon :ufdup:(i'm not checking imdb for her character's credits lol, SHE GOT TO GO!:damn:)