#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City

:stopitslime:
n79engI.jpg

they got rid of the video for #4
didn't think it was a big deal as I've seen them have an ep up a week in advance before

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost catch on quick, so he probably gonna assume real quick from the fact she called him a dumb motherfukker, it has to be someone he is cool with.
It shouldn't be a question especially when he get back and find out they killed Q-Dubs. Plus Julio (i think thats his name) peeped how slimey Kanan is off rip. I'm sure he gon let Ghost know.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Angela looked like a GAWDESS this episode :wow::banderas::ohlawd::feedme:

:snoop:@Tasha wanting Sean back now that Lala wants him after she just tossed him to the side

:dead:@Lala carrying that nikka in the car "I always get stuck with Tasha's leftovers" :mjlol:

Tommy aint gon take this testifying news kindly.....if Ghost has the heart to tell him :stopitslime:

Didn't expect Pink Slippers to give 50 up so early so I liked that scene

Good episode. Very good :ehh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She said dumb mother fukker in English and Spanish but took Kanan's name to the grave. :mjpls: I understand they want to let the plot thicken but really?

And ghost really wants to be with Angela as well as go legit. And I think he's probably more mad that Tommy's dumb ass antics led him getting made more than anything. He about to be under surveillance like a bytch. And he told his girl Ghost's name which will surely come back to bite.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I can see it now fif is going to play life imitating art. He's going to use ghetto kouran i.e snitch allegation to be life imitating art. I can almost guarantee Kanan is a snitch looking for info to turn states evidence(he's an FBI informant}. He's a ruthless dude that sees no consequences and his death will be spectacular, he will fight for his life and end up being shot several times while confessing his sins. Mark it.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Ghost was pounding Angela why was she so calm when she asked was he okay? Did he go limp and just kept pumping? Cuz thats generally not how a chick react to not liking something.