Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
If you look tho, who exactly has been more loyal?
Tommy out here telling this random ass girl all they business, hiding not answering phone calls when folks looking for him, and be doing shady shyt. Angela has shown more loyalty than Tommy to Ghost so far. Watch Kanan fukk with his head and turn Tommy against Ghost.
Will She be loyal when she find out jamie is ghost?

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Ghost is gonna have to reveal himself to Angela and kill Tommy to save his dream:banderas:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Tommy is a fukky boy follower. They needed them nikkas to move that product. 50 literally killed that opportunity. From the very first episode when he brought ol boy to the club and ghost had to kill him, I knew he was a dumbass. The nikka called ghost for a reason. Move in silence. But this nikka Tommy wants to be flashy. Driving around in the same car all the time with it registered in your name making it easy for you to get made.

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
how you know?
I was on the site and the link was there but I clicked on 3 and by time I went back it got removed :mjcry:

the titles and descriptions are still there (5 is there too but both are hidden), but the link is gone (there was a full link to the video but it may have been disabled by now)

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I was on the site and the link was there but I clicked on 3 and by time I went back it got removed :mjcry:

the titles and descriptions are still there (5 is there too but both are hidden), but the link is gone (there was a full link to the video but it may have been disabled by now)