Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
She not the problem. Ghost dream is to go legit and be all club manager. He now knows that Angie is 100% for him, she just out herself to protect Ghost cause she know Tommy about to get in trouble, so she giving him a chance to distance himself. Tommy represent everything that conflicts with the life Ghost want now.

Guess that's my loyalty kicking in.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Guess that's my loyalty kicking in.
If you look tho, who exactly has been more loyal?
Tommy out here telling this random ass girl all they business, hiding not answering phone calls when folks looking for him, and be doing shady shyt. Angela has shown more loyalty than Tommy to Ghost so far. Watch Kanan fukk with his head and turn Tommy against Ghost.

Tha_Mac

Daps
This was a damn good episode tonight. I wanna see where Angela's investigation of Tommy goes for sure. Becuz I think once she finds out that her Jamie is really Ghost she's gonna walk away from her job.

Tha_Mac

Daps
If you look tho, who exactly has been more loyal?
Tommy out here telling this random ass girl all they business, hiding not answering phone calls when folks looking for him, and be doing shady shyt. Angela has shown more loyalty than Tommy to Ghost so far. Watch Kanan fukk with his head and turn Tommy against Ghost.

What about before the show started tho. Tommy and Ghost came up together and built the empire they have now. Tommy just wanna keep his shyt going. I understand Ghost tho wanting to get out becuz at some point you have to. I just hope Ghost don't rat on his PARTNER to cover his ass becuz that won't be gangsta or respectable imo.