Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Another thing that was hilarious to me is how Ghost tells Ruiz to "disappear" because Lobos is taking all of them out, and he flies his family to Cali, and the FEDs know he did so.

How exactly is that "disappearing" if the FEDs know where you flying to? Aren't you supposed to be on some blacklist kind of shyt if you're "disappearing" where nobody knows shyt? New identities? New documentation?

This dude flies his whole family to Cali of all places to get away from the Mexican Cartel.
:stopitslime:
:pachaha: Cali is where Lobos main operation is ran out of, that's where the Feds were trying to catch him last season

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Dont forget that she is now on Lobos Radar cause her snooping put him in that position to get stabbed plus tommy gonna tell him ghost is fawkin her so the fed boss going after him from the legal side on top of the street shyt.

I love how everybody in this show is a dirtbag somehow and who ever u root for just reflects what kind of shytbag u are
I was thinking that earlier about Shawn's retarded ass. He tried to kill ghost, fail. Told the world he was banging Tasha, fail. Mouthed off too a known convict/killer, fail. He was nice but was doing dirt like everyone else. Hell even Tasha's and tommys moms are scheming and conniving.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure when you're in that line of work you know how to "disappear" quickly and have contacts on deck when the time comes.

When you need to go, and protect your family you have the resources to do so. Maybe you should stop making excuses for basic common sense :sas2:

You don't disappear by hopping on a commercial flight.
lol when bodies are dropping you get the fukk out ASAP.. Common sense.. you can get killed on your way to disappear.. you aint taking no chances when you already got stabbed in the chest at your own party.. :mjlol:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Pour gas directly on a body, no burn.

Do not pour gas directly on wooden frame surrounding body, frame instantly lights up.

Not diggin that he "broke out alive", bros. :francis:
The break out could have worked if he didn't get stabbed and was bleeding out like that. Theres no way he could pry open that door with him leaking that bad. Would have made more sense for him to get hit with the wrench and be temporarily knocked out.

Another thing that was hilarious to me is how Ghost tells Ruiz to "disappear" because Lobos is taking all of them out, and he flies his family to Cali, and the FEDs know he did so.

How exactly is that "disappearing" if the FEDs know where you flying to? Aren't you supposed to be on some blacklist kind of shyt if you're "disappearing" where nobody knows shyt? New identities? New documentation?

This dude flies his whole family to Cali of all places to get away from the Mexican Cartel.

:dead:

Last edited:

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Im not gonna lie. When ghost was pouring gasoline on kanan, i saw his lips move as they zoomed in. I thought it was horrible acting on 50s part:stopitslime: but now I see it for what it is.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Ghost didn't want to kill Shawn since he knew he was being manipulated, and it would be insanely dumb to kill someone in your own club anyway (even though he sorta did that in the first episode)

He knew Shawn was being manipulated, but after Shawn put the gun to his head and revealed he was hitting Tasha, all bets should have been off. I don't think he was thinking about killing somebody in his club. As crazy as it sounds, getting rid of a body is a minor detail for a cat like Ghost.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ghost unscrewed the tail light and Tasha called the cops with an anonymous tip that there was drugs in the car. This is according to Kanan but I think it's safe to assume this happened since Tasha and Ghost have admitted to each other they set Kanan up.
Cool, I must've missed the part about Tasha calling in the anonymous tip.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
He had to double up on NY product because they shut that down correct?
:manny: I honestly could care less about the plot holes in the show in the show it's the most entertaining show for me on tv. I just never thought about the fact Ruiz went to Cali, when that's were he was originally moving his most work. Even if he shut it down he'd likely still have a lot of people still down there to set shop up once the heat died down.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
One thing that irrates me about ghost character is that fukkin earring. shyt looks out of place.
ed_bradley_2003_09_03.jpg

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm glad Ruiz made it too and I suspected that's why he didn't get clapped as well. I'm hoping he has more an impact next season.

shyt is looking like it's about to be a free for all :wow:
Yeah me too, something about his character I like

I bet it they made a TV series about a Mexican cartel Boss that got caught for drugs and murder, escaped jail, ran shyt for 13 years being calculated, got caught again, escaped again you would say that's unreal.. But in reality that's El Chapo..

I bet it somebody got shot 9 times at point blank range and lived you would say "that's lazy writing" but in reality that's 50 Cent..

Before you question what's realistic and not just remember anything is possible.. I've seen someone knock a gun out of somebody's hand before just like the scene with ghost and Kanan but my boy did get shot partially in his hand though.
50 only got shot 3 times and people survive getting shot like that all the time

Maybe dre was there to get him out since 50 had him tell ghost that he killed shawn and he played that part well cause i was convinced til he hopped in his car. He will be ghost right hand man while fif heals up then slide back in when the heat is on.

Or like someone else said Dre flip on ghost after he teaches him the business and send him to jail like a ghetto Sith Lord. James is going to be on file with feds while dre only had juve cases so he might put shyt in his name so that tasha cant get half in a Divorce??

:ohhh:
Kanan wouldn't trust Dre after he didn't have his back, plus Dre most likely moved Shawn's body

The Mexican Cartel isn't omnipotent, it's very believable that Ruiz and his family could live safely from them in California. But maybe he knows Ghost is full of shyt anyway.

He knew Shawn was being manipulated, but after Shawn put the gun to his head and revealed he was hitting Tasha, all bets should have been off. I don't think he was thinking about killing somebody in his club. As crazy as it sounds, getting rid of a body is a minor detail for a cat like Ghost.
I get what you're saying but he still didn't have the heart to kill him. And I doubt he would have gotten away with killing Shawn right there.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Mexican Cartel isn't omnipotent, it's very believable that Ruiz and his family could live safely from them in California. But maybe he knows Ghost is full of shyt anyway.

They don't have to be omnipotent. You're missing my point.

When Ghost says disappear, I'm thinking he's meaning, going off the grid... leaving the states, without leaving a trace of where your location could be. Maybe I am reading too much into Ghost and Ruiz's conversation I guess.