Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
They don't have to be omnipotent. You're missing my point.

When Ghost says disappear, I'm thinking he's meaning, going off the grid... leaving the states, without leaving a trace of where your location could be. Maybe I am reading too much into Ghost and Ruiz's conversation I guess.
Well I do agree that going on a commercial flight was not the best idea but then again that might have been his only real option

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Tommy is hypocrite...he was about to kill Angela behind Ghost back.

Holly stole from Ghost family...called him Ghost to his face and was scooped up by the feds...all Ghost did was put her on a bus.

Hole in the writing....

I don't it's really a hole, it just shows how fukked up Tommy is when Holly is involved. Dude has jeopardised everything for her and she doesn't even have any redeeming qualities. At least when Ghost found out Angela was a fed, he used that to his advantage. There's nothing good that ever came from Tommy putting Holly on a pedestal.

I'm tripping that once she showed Tommy that Ghost sent her away, he forgot that she was trying to get him to sell Ghost out. Three episodes ago he's in his draws handcuffed to a bed and now its all good again :heh:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

When Ghost says disappear, I'm thinking he's meaning, going off the grid... leaving the states, without leaving a trace of where your location could be. Maybe I am reading too much into Ghost and Ruiz's conversation I guess.

Yeah, I thought when Ruiz put them in the SUV, they were going to drive off the grid to the middle of nowhere or something. They went straight to the airport :heh:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall half listening brehs. They said they tracked the plane to cali then lost their trail. I doubt he just stopped in LAX and got some tacos

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yall half listening brehs. They said they tracked the plane to cali then lost their trail. I doubt he just stopped in LAX and got some tacos
Yeah, man... I heard this on the show. They always toss in some bullshyt line to "tie" up how dumb something they came up with is. My thing is... AND?

They lost their tail after they landed, but the FEDs know where they went, which defeats the point of "disappearing".

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Tasha...

Just saw the finale and :wow:

My nikka dre done kame up :blessed:

Ghost gone murk tommy in season 3 on some nino/G money shyt :mjcry:

Power moved up in my top 5 crime drama series :yes: Empire better step it up next
That wouldn't surprise me but then again I don't think Kanan cares about anyone except for himself

I don't think Ghost will murk Tommy, I think Tommy will come to his senses at some point and become friends with Ghost again

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
That wouldn't surprise me but then again I don't think Kanan cares about anyone except for himself

I don't think Ghost will murk Tommy, I think Tommy will come to his senses at some point and become friends with Ghost again
Word He gone kome at her like I knew how my son felt about you shyt :no: dirty muhfukka man...

I hope not seeing them draw guns on each other and tommy pop off bout ghost parents ain't even feel right y'all brothers my dude...

Season 3 ghost is legit James st Patrick with his first love on his side only to have everybody from Tommy, Kanan, lobos, Tasha and Greg at his neck...life's a bytch lol

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Tommy doesn't realize he would've been dead or in jail anyway. They were all disloyal with a drop of the hat and conspired with Kanan to get rid of you, the Feds are after Lobos and your a prime suspect cause you don't know how to switch vehicles and third Lobos wants you and Ghost dead because he doesn't trust you and can't puppet ghost.

Tommy should've realized Ghost changed and wanted out, the club was his vision and he was content with it. As soon as Angela popped up it cemented his will to get out the game. He should've been tried to buy Ghost out and take over solo or promote Julio. But Tommy got tunnel vision and is closed minded. I won't be sad when gets killed.