Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost unscrewed the tail light and Tasha called the cops with an anonymous tip that there was drugs in the car. This is according to Kanan but I think it's safe to assume this happened since Tasha and Ghost have admitted to each other they set Kanan up.
This is still suspect. Remember when his lawyer came he said the cop was dirty or the prosecutor and that they held back that the tail light was removed so he'd be getting out real soon. All that is bogus. Same with Kanan being the boss, but Ghost can say I'm busy and Kanan takes his own work to drop. Him and Ghost were the only nikkas on the team?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Word He gone kome at her like I knew how my son felt about you shyt :no: dirty muhfukka man...

I hope not seeing them draw guns on each other and tommy pop off bout ghost parents ain't even feel right y'all brothers my dude...

Season 3 ghost is legit James st Patrick with his first love on his side only to have everybody from Tommy, Kanan, lobos, Tasha and Greg at his neck...life's a bytch lol
Come to think of it, I don't think Kanan would even fukk with Tasha because he knows she snitched on him

But maybe he'll manipulate her into helping him

And yeah that scene with Tommy and Ghost didn't feel right

Can't stand Angela. I want her dead. Ghost simps too fukking much. He makes all these chess moves then goes right back to simping in the most disgusting of ways. He needs to take more losses too.
Same here, I don't care if she's "on Ghost's side now".

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Wild prediction but Tommy is going to take out Lobos and become the big distributor and force Ghost to keep moving for him.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wild prediction but Tommy is going to take out Lobos and become the big distributor and force Ghost to keep moving for him.

lol what?

ghost is out of the game as of now. He's not going back in.

I think what will happen is tommy will tell him that lobo's wants him dead so he will move to where another club is and run from there

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
lol what?

ghost is out of the game as of now. He's not going back in.

I think what will happen is tommy will tell him that lobo's wants him dead so he will move to where another club is and run from there

Ghost will never be fully "out" of the game. That's the whole allure of the show; him being in the game and trying to get out. Not actually being out.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I dont see kanan showing up till like the end of season 3 or early season 4.

his role doesnt fit in with all thats happening in season 3 (tommy, lobos, greg & tasha). unless hes playing the shadows plotting and scheming, that would be dope.

i wanna see Ghost caught in that conflict... FULLY LEGIT, but that crime life keeps creeping in (Dre, Tommy & Ruiz)