Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Pour gas directly on a body, no burn.

Do not pour gas directly on wooden frame surrounding body, frame instantly lights up.

Not diggin that he "broke out alive", bros. :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: L68

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Ghost directly addressed and criticized this by telling him "You've always talked to fukking much". He's been thinking about this day for so long he was damn near getting horny from watching Ghost suffocate. So much so he wasn't even paying attention that he had Ghost on a bed of broken glass, anyone with common sense could see be used as a counter attact.

That's why Kanon doesn't make a good boss, he doesn't thoroughly think shyt through like Ghost does.
That's what Ghost said, but Ghost was wrong. If he talked that much, Ghost should've known it was him behind the hits, that he was getting out early. That he knew Ghost lined him up. The whole he knew for 10 years is bogus. He knew for 10 years and he gone come home smiling at Ghost? Then talk about I can't kill Ghost because it'll come back to me? FOH.I know, I know, he needed the plug first. FOH

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is claiming Breaking Bad was great because of how realistic it was though? With all that happened in Breaking Bad, the writers always had some sort of build up to something major happening. Meaning they wouldn't just have some outlandish shyt happen without some points being showed prior to it happening that the viewer couldn't connect the dots with.

And the sad part about your criticism on Breaking Bad is that you're not even mentioning the most far fetched shyt that happened in terms of "plot holes"/lazy writing on the show which is the Walt/Brock situation...now I felt that was a reach, but even with that they STILL alluded to that going down previously.

Power's problem is that there isn't enough of that. It's lazy because shyt just happens and the clues given leading up to certain stuff going down is vague and not stressed much or at all
All this shyt was predictable.. There was build up but people didn't pay attention. I said "Ghost should kill Tommy" half these people was like no but this is clearly Avon vs Stringer Bell.

I predict Kanan will kill Tommy. People are saying they all gonna team up against Ghost but Kanan mad Tommy didn't show and almost had him killed, Tasha gonna find out Kanan killed Sean..Greg case gonna fall on deaf ears because his boss is working with Lobos..

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
That's what Ghost said, but Ghost was wrong. If he talked that much, Ghost should've known it was him behind the hits, that he was getting out early. That he knew Ghost lined him up. The whole he knew for 10 years is bogus. He knew for 10 years and he gone come home smiling at Ghost? Then talk about I can't kill Ghost because it'll come back to me? FOH.I know, I know, he needed the plug first. FOH
Ghost was weary of Kanon ever since he got out, and never truly did trust him. Ghost figured out he was out to get him early in the second season when pink boots got killed by Dre, he just need confirmation, which Shawn coming to kill him under Kanon's order gave him.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost was weary of Kanon ever since he got out, and never truly did trust him. Ghost figured out he was out to get him early in the second season when pink boots got killed by Dre, he just need confirmation, which Shawn coming to kill him under Kanon's order gave him.
No shyt Sherlock. Ghost didn't trust Kanan. Disliked him so much he sent him to jail, but yet he reaches out to him for intel on Rolla? Okay, cool. Then when dude gets released early he's leary? Trust a nikka while he in a cage, but don't trust him when he's out.

But my point was that noggas who talk too much, people always know their business and what they up to. they can't surprise anyone, because well they talk too much. Like Tommy!

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy. Ghost is "out the game". Tommy is a pawn though. Lobos didn't want Tommy around he wanted him dead, now he reaching out to him to move work? Nah.
Because the guy working with Lobos seen Tommy go crazy and they know he won't rat so now he has the trust of Lobos.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the more i think about it, tommy going against ghost makes no sense, how will he even justify that? ghost broke him free from jail, hell, he offed the whole org and could've killed him there but let him walk away, but more importantly, ghost was trying to bring him along to the legit club business on some "lemme save your life shyt", tommy was saying selling drugs the only thing i'm good at and bruh said "fukk that, you're great at it. but i have more to offer"...like, if that does not show that he has love for tommy on some level what does? how can you go against someone, especially someone you consider a brother, after that? he better not partner up with lobos foreal

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The other question (plot hole) I have is if Ghost knew Pink Boots shot at him and shot Holly, and knew Kanan paid her, why wouldnt he tell Tommy since he in love with Holly?

There is absolutely no way Tommy should be cool with Kanan after his shooter popped Holly.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
The other question (plot hole) I have is if Ghost knew Pink Boots shot at him and shot Holly, and knew Kanan paid her, why wouldnt he tell Tommy since he in love with Holly?

There is absolutely no way Tommy should be cool with Kanan after his shooter popped Holly.
It was an accident tho, tommy was playing his role and I think he was still mad at holly

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City

He did tell em