Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY gets themselves sent to Federal prison on purpose when they know they have an opportunity to get away

Again you are just as dumb as dog shyt for thinking that, now stop replying to me you clown ass nikka
oh u talkin bout the dude in federal prison dancing to opera and shyt? yea he seemed real pissed to be in there....wat a fukking retard, im done replying to a nicca in the red

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
gotta :salute: the black woman that writes this piff cuz this finale was :whew: status:....my nicca ghost was so cot dayum intricate with the plan but ol dude shank work just wasnt good enough to pull it off...if lobos got killed ghost would've been free to be james st. patrick but since he didnt he bout to be looking over his shoulder every fukking second of the day :sadcam:..plus u got this nicca kanaan still alive (which was some bullshyt that im sure 50 made the writer do or something so he can keep gettin them checks), dumb ass tasha thinkin ghost killed dwade :comeon:, and tommy having to make a decision of if he gon go at ghost to be loyal to lobos or be loyal to ghost and tell him whats going on and risk him, his girl, AND THE fukkING DOG gettin murked (that dude lobos know he cutthroat for adding the dog to that list :pachaha:)....im hoping at least tommy somehow stay loyal to ghost but thats doubtful cuz he luv that p*ssy too much :why: (well both of them do)

man that 50 cent part, I KNEW some nonsense was gonna happen, just cuz 50 is the executive producer. I knew they'd make his character have nothing short of superpowers :cape:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
oh u talkin bout the dude in federal prison dancing to opera and shyt? yea he seemed real pissed to be in there....wat a fukking retard, im done replying to a nicca in the red

nikkas see what they want to see

Im talking about the same nikka that got stabbed while in prison you dumb Fayettsvills inbred ass nikka.

@kingdarius said this nikka doesn't mind being in prison because he was listing to classical music :martin:

O5KHMir.gif

That's some southern public education if I ain't never seen none:martin:

He wasnt listening and dancing to classical music because he was a gay ass fakkit.. Not cause he liked it there

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i like how mike the head of the investigation got rid of greg cause he knows greg is a over the top motherfukker who will catch on that him and lobos are working together

he'll probably welcome angela back in with open arms cuz it's known she's borderline incompetant.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
it's kind of funny that each character hate like everybody or going to hate everyone

Ghost vs Lobos, 50, tasha, tommy

then u have

Tommy vs Ghost, 50, and Lobos when he finds out lobos wanted ghost to take him out

then u have

Tasha vs ghost, 50, angela and somewhat tommy

then u have Lobos vs everyone even tommy ass

then everyone in the FBI and attorney office dealing with the case going to hate each other

and then 50 vs ghost, tommy, tasha and his boy rotimi who join ghost if he finds out he working with ghost.

i see next year going to end up with 50 joining lobos after everything is said and done

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man that episode was crazy :sadcam: season ended so fast! When he stabbed Fif with the glass I was thinking :patrice: that was a weak way for such a good bad guy to go..so at the end I was like :gladbron: not even surprised. If Kanin comes back with the twoface swag :banderas:

So much other fukkery went on that they can eat for at least two more seasons just off the current stories. Next summer came come soon enough :damn: