Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the creep of the year award goes to...Greg. When that nikka came off that elevator :lupe:. My man was acting his ass off because you could just feel the pain and anger of a fallen simp there. :russ: This bytch sleepin with the biggest distributor in NY, who fukked her out of a career case and damn near ended her career and this bytch told on the nice guy who was following her :dead: :dead: :dead:. That's some real shyt right there though.

Knew it was some shyt when he ain't kill 50. I was like "You just gonna leave that nikka?! You not gonna make sure he's dead :damn:". They showed 50 laying there one time too many. I was sitting there like :shaq2: when they went back to warehouse. I still don't see 50 playing a major part next throughout next season. I can see him popping up towards the end when it's least expected.

Ghost vs. Tommy next year is gonna be :banderas:. fukk Stringer and Avon, this shyt is like the Mega Powers all over again. You knew a fracture was coming at some point and now shyt is finally on.

Ol boy being down with Lobos was too predictable (nikkas called it in here the moment he arrived :salute:) but it works for the story and should make things interesting next year.

I wonder if lil Ghost aka the new bytch (Tommy killed me with that shyt :mjlol:) is really down with Ghost like that. How long until Ghost gets pulled back into the game?

They need to stop playing and start that new season in January.

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I didn't watch the Sopranos, but would anyone compare the two?

Not really, there is no comparison, Tony Soprano never really aspired to go legit and was complacent with the fact that he was bred to become a Mafia Boss and there isn't really an escape beyond death or prison. Ghost on the other hand wants a clean slate and escape all the BS of the life of a Drug Lord. The only thing Tony Soprano and Ghost have in common is that they are charming, murderous sociopaths...that we all root for :lolbron:

Outside of that, character development, writing, acting, and cinematography on the Sopranos outshines Power by quite a large margin.

Imagine Carmella telling Tony how to deal with NY and Phil Leotardo or run his business? :russ:

The finale definitely channeled Godfather 1 with the murder of various crime lords of the area, but Ghost doing it directly? Well, it makes some sense as he couldn't really trust anyone to put in the work since they were high-level hits. KGB goons getting caught though? Ah, well nevermind, Ghost was doing some Bryan Mills moves with those gun disarms, so who knows.

I could have swore that Kanan got stabbed in the femoral artery, so unless there was a CVS-Minute-Clinic on the next floor, then he should be dead as a doornail.

Angie and Lobos both went to UPenn, School of Law and Wharton School of Business respectively. I wonder how they will play that out next season....

The direction of the episode was great as Ghost got most of his vengeance and his affairs in order, but there was a lingering feeling that something awful was going to happen to him or his people.

Ghost and Tommy.....that's probably the last time we'll see them on speaking terms:
2b4ff2650ad27808621531678c41231a.jpg

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I find this hilarious

The same forum that caped for the ridiculously wack final season of Breaking Bad and threw a bytch fit when anyone critiqued the pile of mediocre shyt that was season 2 of true detective are now in here trying to critique every detail of Power:laff:.

Better not say shyt bad about Better Call Saul or The 100 though,you'll get reported. :mjlol:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody mad at Ghost for not popping Special K, but not mad at Kanan for not popping Ghost. Ghost and Kanan ain't the same type dude. Kanan is supposed to be a super savage, but he been laying in the cut to rock Ghost (total nonsense, imo) Then he gets the chance and he don't just let off or finish suffocating him, he talks shyt? Nah.

As far as Kanan surviving. I call bullshyt, but at the same time whats the chances of Kanan rolling up alone? He told Dre that Ghost and Tommy were tighter than a pair of balls, you couldn't get one without the other. He said the same thing in the warehouse. Now he could've had his people outside waiting it whether it be Dre or some nikkas from wherever he was off screen. They seen Ghost come out and they rush in or they see the fire and rush in.

Ghost probably had Dre give him Shawn's body so he could get a proper burial. That being said, Shawn's face was in pretty good shape for catching a shot and dumped somewhere for a couple days.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
legit thought greg was gonna go "eminem - kim" on angela when he stepped out the elevator. i was waiting for "bleed, bytch, bleed" as he choked her out

actually, that woulda made for an interesting turn of events in season 3 if she went out there :jbhmm:
Yea I thought he was gonna stab her ass up:dame:. I believe she really is stupid. Cause holly is back, Tasha hates her, tommy hates her, and now she has stalker.

I predict her being dead by the end of the next season. :comeon:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Kanan is supposed to be a super savage, but he been laying in the cut to rock Ghost (total nonsense, imo) Then he gets the chance and he don't just let off or finish suffocating him, he talks shyt? Nah.
Because Ghost directly addressed and criticized this by telling him "You've always talked to fukking much". He's been thinking about this day for so long he was damn near getting horny from watching Ghost suffocate. So much so he wasn't even paying attention that he had Ghost on a bed of broken glass, anyone with common sense could see be used as a counter attack.

That's why Kanon doesn't make a good boss, he doesn't thoroughly think shyt through like Ghost does.

Last edited: