Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the boss fed is working for lobos, wouldnt he technically have known who ghost was all along?

not necessarily. besides, even if knew he could act like he didn't in order to seem like he was doing his job. nothing conflicting there really, and the moment the old boss left and the new one came in saying he was part of the operation that "nearly caught" lobos in cali, it was pretty obvious he was the inside guy when lobos mentioned having one.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
gotta :salute: the black woman that writes this piff cuz this finale was :whew: status:....my nicca ghost was so cot dayum intricate with the plan but ol dude shank work just wasnt good enough to pull it off...if lobos got killed ghost would've been free to be james st. patrick but since he didnt he bout to be looking over his shoulder every fukking second of the day :sadcam:..plus u got this nicca kanaan still alive (which was some bullshyt that im sure 50 made the writer do or something so he can keep gettin them checks), dumb ass tasha thinkin ghost killed dwade :comeon:, and tommy having to make a decision of if he gon go at ghost to be loyal to lobos or be loyal to ghost and tell him whats going on and risk him, his girl, AND THE fukkING DOG gettin murked (that dude lobos know he cutthroat for adding the dog to that list :pachaha:)....im hoping at least tommy somehow stay loyal to ghost but thats doubtful cuz he luv that p*ssy too much :why: (well both of them do)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Kanon broke out of the fire like the Animaniacs
hkoGuUu.gif

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
If Angies Boss works for Lobos....

how come he didn't tip them off that the FBI was coming to the hotel..:jbhmm:

Power has had some very shoddy writing all season loong
Had that thought myself but I assume he knows Lobos will beat those charges and no need to risk getting involved for something Lobos will beat.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
If Angies Boss works for Lobos....

how come he didn't tip them off that the FBI was coming to the hotel..:jbhmm:

Power has had some very shoddy writing all season loong
maybe u need to rewatch the ep breh :francis: they were all set up to hit up the other meeting before angie called about that one. Even if he warns lobos, angie is there anyway so she'll either tail him or her silly ass would try to make the arrest herself knowing her. Plus he'd risk letting ppl know lobos got somebody deep on the inside because thats the only way lobos would know to leave.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I think this show peaked, season 3 is gonna be :trash:. It is pretty obvious.. Angela or Tasha are gonna get killed next season.

That Knaan part at the end had me like :dwillhuh:.....:comeon:......:scust: at the same damn time.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
maybe u need to rewatch the ep breh :francis: they were all set up to hit up the other meeting before angie called about that one. Even if he warns lobos, angie is there anyway so she'll either tail him or her silly ass would try to make the arrest herself knowing her. Plus he'd risk letting ppl know lobos got somebody deep on the inside because thats the only way lobos would know to leave.

Your're dumb as dog shyt... Thats the micky freaky PURPOSE of having someone in the inside of the fbi... TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN THERE IS HEAT COMING :wtf:
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Your're dumb as dog shyt... Thats the micky freaky PURPOSE of having someone in the inside of the fbi... TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN THERE IS HEAT COMING :wtf:
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
oh so u think lobos cant beat a rap for just having drug money on hand :pachaha: yea you're the dumb fukk breh...plus if u have somebody on the inside who's also HEADING THE fukkING INVESTIGATION AGAINST YOU i would think he can get you out of a jam like that

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
oh so u think lobos cant beat a rap for just having drug money on hand :pachaha: yea you're the dumb fukk breh...plus if u have somebody on the inside who's also HEADING THE fukkING INVESTIGATION AGAINST YOU i would think he can get you out of a jam like that
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY gets themselves sent to Federal prison on purpose when they know they have an opportunity to get away

Again you are just as dumb as dog shyt for thinking that, now stop replying to me you clown ass nikka

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:mad: Season Finale was too short.

:russ: Ghost a slick motherfukker. Always 3 steps ahead of everyone.

:lupe::ufdup: Tasha and Tommy coming for that ass in season 3 though.

:mjlol: Greg coming for Angela.
When he got off that elevator I thought he was bout to shoot Angie or choke her out. :merchant: