#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
it doesn't seem like they do.

keyword: show
7Ee4ey8.png

just like how Tony escaped getting arrested when the FBI was coming for Johnny Sack
7Ee4ey8.png
Thanks for the spoiler breh. I'm in the middle of season 4

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Straight up filler episodes being viewed as "deep" and "art" and not simply because they had to put something on while the finale of another extremely popular show aired on the same night.

Let some shyt like that happen in Power :mjpls:

Exactly lol. A man on his death bed living in a remote cabin in the middle of a snow storm travels across the country and ties up every loose end, including using a self controlled heavy machine gun in the trunk of a car to take out a house filled with drug dealing gangsters, and making sure his illegally made millions continue to support his family in the event of his death. Oh, wait, it was all a dream right??? :russ:

That's not lazy at all, right? And that's how the entire series ended lol.

But Ghost clipping 3 or 4 guys in different places by his lonesome while gaining control of his nightclub through legal proceedings is just so lazy and unrealistic.:jbhmm:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
see...in my stream...the translation said: "you never got your phone call...Jefe"
thats exactly what he said

He said, "You never got your phone call... boss."

Well, at least it said it on my caption.
Definitely a :ohhh:moment.

The last 30 minutes I was definitely on :lupe: status. For some reason, I thought Ghost, Tommy, or Angie was about to get clipped at any second.

My favorite moment though was when Ghost took the 3 clubs from ol boy with help from his wife. When the scene cut to Ghost in the hallway after the the divorce meeting...:banderas:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
power is starting to be too predictable, i said exactly what was going to happen on the next scene on the finale, i should be a writer..... im mad ghost still pusc whooped by that bytch, im glad greg is gonna make her life holy hell #teamgreg....... but im hoping tommy doesnt go thru with killing ghost even tho im mad at ghost. i just hate i hafta wait a whole year til it comes back.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly lol. A man on his death bed living in a remote cabin in the middle of a snow storm travels across the country and ties up every loose end, including using a self controlled heavy machine gun in the trunk of a car to take out a house filled with drug dealing gangsters, and making sure his illegally made millions continue to support his family in the event of his death. Oh, wait, it was all a dream right??? :russ:

That's not lazy at all, right? And that's how the entire series ended lol.

But Ghost clipping 3 or 4 guys in different places by his lonesome while gaining control of his nightclub through legal proceedings is just so lazy and unrealistic.:jbhmm:
Who is claiming Breaking Bad was great because of how realistic it was though? With all that happened in Breaking Bad, the writers always had some sort of build up to something major happening. Meaning they wouldn't just have some outlandish shyt happen without some points being showed prior to it happening that the viewer couldn't connect the dots with.

And the sad part about your criticism on Breaking Bad is that you're not even mentioning the most far fetched shyt that happened in terms of "plot holes"/lazy writing on the show which is the Walt/Brock situation...now I felt that was a reach, but even with that they STILL alluded to that going down previously.

Power's problem is that there isn't enough of that. It's lazy because shyt just happens and the clues given leading up to certain stuff going down is vague and not stressed much or at all

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
nikkas in here complaining about the show but don't even be fukkin reading, the spoiler clearly showed the agency boss giving lobos his free phone call

also

if you nikkas think there all big time drug dealers that don't go to college, you are just showing you don't know shyt about shyt... you gotta be smart to even be at that level in the game.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
angela's boss is probably lobos inside man.

seen it coming a mile away. still liked the execution.

i like the direction they are taking for next season, ghost will have plenty of foes, only thing i find forced is the way they turned tasha into one of those foes, she's been married and "loved" bruh for the longest, that's her kid's father, "love of her life" (i remember that scene with her and the other girls at the spa and she was saying how/when he proposed). her relationship with shawn was presented to us as her having fun by masturbating in front of him at the beginning but then it unrealistically escalated to her feeling trapped between him and ghost to suddenly loving dude so much she was ready to run away and go play house, to now being in deep grievance she hates ghost so much she's about to burn him. like they could've at least made her catch him with angela again after she lost everything, shawn included, and even then it would still be contrived due to how they paced it but at least it would've been more believable.

oh another thing that annoyed me was the ghost kanan fight was because they repeated the whole slap the gun away thing twice in the same fight. and yeah, i knew he wouldn't die there because of how the fight ended.

overall it was good tho. but if tommy flip on ghost foreal imma give this shyt a thumbs down, i can understand him being mad about the lies for a while, but as a street dude at some point he should be able to see it was for his good considering how he was acting because of her, i mean bruh was lying for her, a girl he recently met and that had already stolen from his fam and tried to get him to testify, and he should appreciate dude sending her away and not killing her.