Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I just don't give a fukk about what you and others are saying about writing. Simply because, I see the same shyt you see and you nikkas think you're special. The difference is, I don't give a fukk, I'm enjoying the show and what it has to offer. I'm not trying to dictate what the show should do based on my obervation and nor am I suggesting the writers are sloppy as you nikkas always do. You see I'm not trying to play sleuth on a forum board, to show hey guys look at me I got this shyt figured out and they are stupid. Like a team of writers didn't already look at your simple ass angle and decided against it because it's too obvious.

Again, THIS shyt IS FICTION, THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG, JUST WHAT THE WRITER WANTS TO PRESENT.
:ohlawd:

Awesome post

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Surprised to see so much love for the finale, shyt was just sloppy as hell IMO. Ghost can take all of these dudes out solo on some black ops shyt, including multiple armed Soviet Bloc bodyguards, but when it comes to Kanan he is getting guns clapped out of his hands and then not making sure he burns up his body :stopitslime:

Ghost is a cold, heartless, calculated motherfukker until his emotions get involved and he makes things personal. That's why he can go kill all these guys on some Metal Gear Solid shyt, yet couldn't clip DWade (when he had every reason to) and had to have a whole dialog with Kanan instead of just putting a few in his head. It's the same reason he's still fukking with Angela and even told her he's Ghost. It's his character flaw, which makes him much more unpredictable (which is a good thing), but damn if it isn't frustrating to watch sometimes.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As far fetched as Breaking Bad was they told a complete story and closed all of the loopholes

Thats just called creative writing...

There are several parts of this season that simply left the veiwer hanging with zero explanation as to how we got from a to b.

And that's called being lazy.

Dont get me wrong... 90% of the show is on point.. but last night especially had me like:shaq2: several times
I didn't think there were that many plot holes this season to be honest. The only thing I questioned was the call to Tasha to identify Shawn's body. They could have done that a little more creatively. Everything else was very plausible and I was able to fill in gaps when necessary. Also, some things are better left unsaid to give you more to explain next season.

Like the Lobos/FBI angle, it wasn't hard for me to figure out why he let Lobos get caught because I feel it was necessary for him not to blow his cover. Not to mention, who's to say fed attorney he doesn't have a power play in his back pocket. He could be looking to get a bigger cut of the deal with Lobos being locked up.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghost is a cold, heartless, calculated motherfukker until his emotions get involved and he makes things personal. That's why he can go kill all these guys on some Metal Gear Solid shyt, yet couldn't clip DWade (when he had every reason to) and had to have a whole dialog with Kanan instead of just putting a few in his head. It's the same reason he's still fukking with Angela and even told her he's Ghost. It's his character flaw, which makes him much more unpredictable (which is a good thing), but damn if it isn't frustrating to watch sometimes.
Great post

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Don't just read one comment and act like you know everything..

People on here have been pointing out gapping holes in the story all season long.. And its not called being "clever", its called being sloppy

Idgaf how many Emmys those writers have... If Angie's boss was working for Lobos, cool.. But explain why he couldn't tell his boss he was about to be arrested and sitting in federal prison

I already brought up Holly storyline

And i was right, as tonight she came back and handed Tommy the bag of money which for me brought her story to a full circle.. But as you can see I already noted that it was out of her character to leave for money in the first place.. The writer's could have explained her mindset as to why she left left Tommy and trusted Ghost in the first place

Its been little things all season that have viewers with a keen eye going
Oprah-shaking-her-head-reaction-gif.gif

And you dumb nikkas going ..."bu bu but the writers have Emmy's so they must be doing a good job"

What kinda counter argument is that:dahell:
nikka. Are u retarded or did u not pay attention to the show. Her boss was sending the task force to the wrong location the whole time u blind ass nikka lol. Angie was on her creeping shyt and let the task force know about the new location at the last minute. How the fukk could he call Lobos and warn him while he was with the task force:what:. Even if he texted him, Wtf would Lobos do? Hide in another room? U nikkas are trying too hard to find flaws.

nikka.......... Ghost said he would kill Holly if she ain't take the money and leave. Wtf needs to be explained about her mindset at that time. Like really bruh?????? Do u need her to talk to the camera alone in a hotel and explain why she wanted to come back:beli:. She never wanted to leave in the first place. You nikkas are retarded as hell.

Yes, there were plot holes (the coroner calling Tasha about Shawn). But none of the shyt u mentioned was a plot hole or badly written AT ALL.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: I think it's almost guaranteed Angie dies next season, Tasha may try to kill her thinking she avenging Shawn and hurting Ghost.
Mike might kill her I knew he was Lobos mole from the jump :pachaha: I was telling my coworkers all season I think bul work for Lobos. Lobos knows that she found out all that info tracking Ghost he gonna either do it himself or have Mike kill her.
Greg has nothing to lose he may just off her himself
Tommy or Holly are a possibility for wanting her dead too ........................................ :manny: somebody killing her next season

I just knew Tasha was gonna clap Angie when she stepped off the elevator :heh:

Greg's unstable ass is gonna be fun to watch next season

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I just knew Tasha was gonna clap Angie when she stepped off the elevator :heh:

Greg's unstable ass is gonna be fun to watch next season
I agree. Dude is a very good actor also. He killed the part when he got out of the elevator. He legit looked hurt/crazy, I could actually felt it through the tv (no homo). I kinda want him to be a major part of season 3.[/QUOTE]

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
nikka. Are u retarded or did u not pay attention to the show. Her boss was sending the task force to the wrong location the whole time u blind ass nikka lol. Angie was on her creeping shyt and let the task force know about the new location at the last minute. How the fukk could he call Lobos and warn him while he was with the task force:what:. Even if he texted him, Wtf would Lobos do? Hide in another room? U nikkas are trying too hard to find flaws.

nikka.......... Ghost said he would kill Holly if she ain't take the money and leave. Wtf needs to be explained about her mindset at that time. Like really bruh?????? Do u need her to talk to the camera alone in a hotel and explain why she wanted to come back:beli:. She never wanted to leave in the first place. You nikkas are retarded as hell.

Yes, there were plot holes (the coroner calling Tasha about Shawn). But none of the shyt u mentioned was a plot hole or badly written AT ALL.

Umm no on the Holly thing

Yes Ghost told her he would kill her.. but did she leave...NO for awhile...

And when she did leave and was at the train station she ended up showing back up in Tommys apt later that night...

So obviously Ghost threat was not what she was worried about..

Then her and tommy got in the argument she decides to up and leave Tommy and trust Ghost...

Why Mr. Know it all ... Tell me why ?

Last edited:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA

So according to you her boss was directing everyone to the wrong location...

And then he gets a phone call from angie telling them they are at the wrong spot...

And she has no verifiable proof...

So her boss (who is THE GUY IN CHARGE in case you dont know what a boss does)
Is going to send everyone to the guy hes paid to be protecting because of some agent and a unknown source

"fukk what Lobos says ...i need to go arrest him based on this new tip i just got":ohhh::wtf::wtf:

Your synopsis is just as bad as the writer..no wonder you think this plot is fool proof...

Yeah its fool proof alright when @DetroitEWarren is the fool.. :scust:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
This nikka Jamie got like 5 clubs now :dead:

Welcome to Truth :demonic:
:heh: Yall niccas funny. :russ:

Also, with PRISON SHANKS, .....aren't u supposed to COAT THEM with some type of CHEMICAL (bleach, Feces, cleaning supplies) FIRST, so that the JOB GETS DONE? Maybe PULL Lobos towards the DOOR and start TWISTING? :usure: I know them prison niccas is SWOLE NOW. :beli:
xlarge_img_3049.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Surprised to see so much love for the finale, shyt was just sloppy as hell IMO. Ghost can take all of these dudes out solo on some black ops shyt, including multiple armed Soviet Bloc bodyguards, but when it comes to Kanan he is getting guns clapped out of his hands and then not making sure he burns up his body :stopitslime:. Fed dude works for Lobos, yet he can't stay ahead of getting him arrested or getting his insides rearranged in prison :stopitslime:. Dwade's body gets recovered, and the coroner's office calls the wife of his uncle in name only and not his mother to identify the body :stopitslime:. Tommy was last seen wanting to choke Holly the fukk out for talking to the Feds for potentially leading to the downfall of their whole operation, but now he back in love with the bytch because Ghost sent her ass out of town, which actually helped them :stopitslime:? Simon is a ruthless businessman, but dude is signing over 3 clubs in the matter of minutes and not even wanting some time to figure shyt out :stopitslime:?

Power is an entertaining ass show but the writing is so damn sloppy, the main jawn that writes this shyt needs some help, she is like the female Kurt Sutter.

and not only is the Mexican Cartel leader gay, which would be impossible in real life, this nikka went to wharton :mjlol:

A dumbass drug dealer who wants to deal drugs for life in 2015? :mjlol:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
They're prob going to flesh out the fed guy working with lobos next season. But ive seen cats on here already mention earlier in the season how he could be working with lobos, so there were def signs for that
After rewatching the finale. The one thing that was terrible was the fight scene with ghost and 50. How many times can someone knock a gun away at point blank range:childplease: