Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People in here calling Power unrealistic while a show with a high school teacher with terminal cancer with his brother in law being a DEA becomes the biggest drug kingpin in New Mexico in less than a year is viewed as the best show of all time :heh:

Killing people with a bell attached to a wheelchair :mjlol:

But let's hate on Power's writing. We know why :mjpls:
How about you make a thread on the comparison? :mjpls:

Power's writing isn't in the same stratosphere as Breaking Bad's. Neither is the acting.

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They scarred a great season with a borderline awful finale...

DWades first contact being Tasha instead of his mother was nonsensical...The first names that come up in the system are your parents because of birth records then its your preferred contact...They don't skip that, search through your phone and look for who you last called to identify the body which is the only way they could of found Tasha...Besides that if Dre was trying to pin Dwade body on 50 why would he leave the phone and not the nikkas ID? That was lazy and stupid writing...

Ghost turning all metal gear solid with the stealth on multiple Russian goons yet that same dude can't kill Kanan...:what:

How many Denzel reverse pistol grapples these nikkas pull off? I counted at least two...Super sayan 50 reversing two pistols in his face, getting stabbed and set on fire but still alive...:martin:

Tommy going from bytch c*nt slut for basic talking to the feds to Ghost made you leave sorry baby i love...:what:

How can you logically be mad a ghost for that? bytch was talking to the feds, she was begging you to snitch on your boy...Ghost had two options at that point, kill her or find a way to make her disappear...Dude chose the non lethal option yet you're mad at him? What was he supposed to do? kill her or let the p*ssy convince your retarded ass to snitch on him? :what:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Well then you need to hop up off this thread brotherman

Because the purpose of this thing and why its 350 pages deep is because we come on here and discuss the angles, the plots, the predictions, the things that were brilliant, the part that have us smh etc etc etc

Not just watch the show and slop on the knob of writers because they have "3 prior Emmys"

So you can take you and your
weebey.gif
attitude(because your're too stupid catch the errors) the FOH Jack:camby:

BTW

bush_finger.gif

:umad:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
So according to you her boss was directing everyone to the wrong location...

And then he gets a phone call from angie telling them they are at the wrong spot...

And she has no verifiable proof...

So her boss (who is THE GUY IN CHARGE in case you dont know what a boss does)
Is going to send everyone to the guy hes paid to be protecting because of some agent and a unknown source

"fukk what Lobos says ...i need to go arrest him based on this new tip i just got":ohhh::wtf::wtf:

Your synopsis is just as bad as the writer..no wonder you think this plot is fool proof...

Yeah its fool proof alright when @DetroitEWarren is the fool.. :scust:

Either you are a hater or you didn't watch the show becuz Angela sent Greg a pic of Tommy at the Carlton Hotel.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
notice the teams have switched:wow:

tommy will bring kanan on his side because now he has some1 who really wants to kill ghost

n ghost now has dre on his side.....to help him run the club,dre wants that peaceful life :mjcry:

Dre just wants a nice house in Jersey with a big yard and good schools to put his daughter in :mjcry:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll aren't gonna sit here and analyze every aspect of realism in this show when you've let utter absurdity in other shows that aren't even fantasy go unchecked.

It aint gon happen :martin:
Are you implying that Power is on the same level as Breaking Bad? Yes or no?

Simple question really.

And I haven't been nitpicking much about this show because it's not good enough to even analyze that heavy to me.