Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
if they really keep 50 in the show then he is ruining this show for his own character

ridiculous

next season will be crazy though, Jamie has everything he ever wanted but his right hand is gone and his wife thinks he killed her toyboy

Lobos back working from the shadows aswell :damn:

fukk Kanan we dont need him forced on us again :camby:, ( I did find it weird that he died from one leg stab though)

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well then you need to hop up off this thread brotherman

Because the purpose of this thing and why its 350 pages deep is because we come on here and discuss the angles, the plots, the predictions, the things that were brilliant, the part that have us smh etc etc etc

Not just watch the show and slop on the knob of writers because they have "3 prior Emmys"

So you can take you and your
weebey.gif
attitude(because your're too stupid catch the errors) the FOH Jack:camby:

BTW

bush_finger.gif

:russ:

But u is right though, when it come to tv shows and movies u should be able to discuss everything.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
great show...wack season finale imo...could have ended it so much better. I thought they were gonna go all out since ep 9 was sooooo good.

Last season had me dying waiting for season 2, this one just has me :yeshrug: I'll watch but I aint pressed anymore. I think we were right before, this season was suppose to be 8 eps and they stretch it out at the end.

first off, nobody snatching guns out of people's hands like that. Don't try that in real life cuz you gonna end up 6 feet under.

Why would ghost kill everyone like a professional (masked up, head away from cameras, head shots) but then pour gasoline around 50 :patrice: and even if you wanted to burn the building down, why not rage kill 50 with bullets just to make sure. He killed your son basically cuz 50 wasn't claiming him. Then lets not forget the sprinkler system :skip:Ghost was in that building long enough for 50 to burn

I swear courtney and david had 2-3 alternative endings and 50 said :stopitslime: to them cuz they had him dying. I swear if he still had a relevant music career he would have allowed himself to die. Since that isn't the case, now we gotta have Kanan Dent for season 3.

two_face.jpg

I'll watch season 3 but I most likely won't be a weekly follower anymore. I'll prob watch it when it finishes and binge watch it in a day. Power has slid down my list of shows to watch. Just my opinion though :manny:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
if they really keep 50 in the show then he is ruining this show for his own character

ridiculous

next season will be crazy though, Jamie has everything he ever wanted but his right hand is gone and his wife thinks he killed her toyboy

Lobos back working from the shadows aswell :damn:

fukk Kanan we dont need him forced on us again :camby:, ( I did find it weird that he died from one leg stab though)
He stabbed em dead in the kidney, 9 x outta ten that ass is :dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
dead ass id kill a nikka if i was a gangster and he tells me he killed his own son.

Im shooting that nikka right in the head without not fukking questions.

Any nikka that can kill his OWN son, is a man that cannot be trusted no matter what.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People in here calling Power unrealistic while a show with a high school teacher with terminal cancer with his brother in law being a DEA becomes the biggest drug kingpin in New Mexico in less than a year is viewed as the best show of all time :heh:

Killing people with a bell attached to a wheelchair :mjlol:

But let's hate on Power's writing. We know why :mjpls:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She serves no purpose whatsoever. It looks like she's on the show as a favor to Melo from 50
She's Tasha's confidante. Everybody's wife/gf has a best friend. I would rather see Tasha speak to Lala than her own mother every time something bad happens.

I have a feeling she will have an expanded role next season. Let's not forget she's always been jealous of what Tasha (dope boy who will take her shoe and bag shopping) had, so she may make a play for Dre or even Ghost himself :manny:. Subtly, she's had a lot of looks on her face that make it seem she's a lot more devious than she puts on. I don't think that's on accident.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
People in here calling Power unrealistic while a show with a high school teacher with terminal cancer with his brother in law being a DEA becomes the biggest drug kingpin in New Mexico in less than a year is viewed as the best show of all time :heh:

Killing people with a bell attached to a wheelchair :mjlol:

But let's hate on Power's writing. We know why :mjpls:

As far fetched as Breaking Bad was they told a complete story and closed all of the loopholes

Thats just called creative writing...

There are several parts of this season that simply left the veiwer hanging with zero explanation as to how we got from a to b.

And that's called being lazy.

Dont get me wrong... 90% of the show is on point.. but last night especially had me like:shaq2: several times

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kanan is dead. Kanan tried to get out that way, Ghost said he couldn't get out that way. Now, why the fukk would a guy bleeding profusely try to exit where he knew he couldn't exit? There was no blood on the door at all.
He has to be dead man. He has to lol