Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writing has been sloppy all season long. I've pointed the Holly story out in previous posts on this thread and everyone was just like :yeshrug:.. Her story is far fetched to say the least.

I think people have just come to accept it for what it is a this point. Its a great show, but I agree with you some story lines definitely seemed rushed a bit..
Nah I definitely agree with u, I just figured with all of the nonsense that took place in the finale I expected more flack but the consensus I'm reading was how great it was. I still fukk with the show, I just wish they could tighten up the sloppiness to take the show to another level.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
next year its gonna be Ghost and Angie vs the World:wow:I knew Angie was playing that simp Greg, that scene when he got suspended had me:bryan:he really gonna be on a mission to bring Angie and Ghost down next year tho. Holly just had to come back:why:, go away bytch:damn::sadbron:They should've canceled Christmas on her a long time ago:snoop::smh: Now Tommy gonna be on some stupid shyt. We know he's not gonna kill Ghost tho.

I knew Mike was working for Lobos. Lobos and Kanan survived cuz they're the grimiest muthafukkas on the show. The grimiest always survive in the streets :wow:

next year, Kanan gonna pop up and tell Ghost "get your refund muthafukka, I ain't dead"
10debrl.jpg

that way the music dropped after they found out he escaped was a good touch:banderas:9 shots is dope:lawd:
Ghost and Kanan are the best goons, they merked mad people this season alone :wow: :demonic: Different styles tho, Kanan is aggressive and Ghost is mad smooth wit it:wow:Ghost got the club back and more clubs :gladbron: Stern lost :lolbron:get married brehs. Hopefully Ghost gives Kantos the shyttiest job or even fires his bytch ass:pacspit:
Season 1 was dope but Season 2 was better:obama:looking forward to next year:ohlawd: Love this show:mjcry:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
The writing has been sloppy all season long. I've pointed the Holly story out in previous posts on this thread and everyone was just like :yeshrug:.. Her story is far fetched to say the least.

I think people have just come to accept it for what it is a this point. Its a great show, but I agree with you some story lines definitely seemed a bit rushed..
the writing hasn't been sloopy, they just choose not to go into the by the numbers bullshyt. They have 3 emmy award winning writers on their staff. It appears too me that the typical A+B = C shyt is not the formula, instead it's We know the obvious, and we chose not to follow that path.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I swear if some of these professionals on this board had written the script, this shyt would have been over before it started. These nikkas are by the book, and if you deviate from their script you're sloppy or don't know how to write, mean while these nikkas are on forums and not hollywood with emmy's on the shelf.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
hold up, how the fukk did i miss the fed working for lobos? when did they say that?

he gives off a dirty vibe but was it confirmed?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
hold up, how the fukk did i miss the fed working for lobos? when did they say that?

he gives off a dirty vibe but was it confirmed?
He visited Lobos in the hospital after he was recovering from getting stabbed. He gives Lobos a phone saying "How was I suppose to call you without this", then after a brief pause calls him boss in spanish.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
one minute she gotta die for working with greg and trying to take down ghosts organization the next minute she gotta die for getting greg(the only fed that knows jamie is ghost) the fukk outta here and off the case

yall nikkas aint ever happy:camby:

I'm talking from within the show. You know Tommy want her dead and Tasha does too. Tasha think Ghost killed Shawn so why wouldn't Tasha take out Angela. Plus Kanan coming back and if he can't get to Ghost, Angela I'm sure he'll have no problem killing fed or not. They've put her character in a position where she has to die or something awful has to happen to her.

I didn't say I didn't like the show just Angela's character has taken a turn that I don't think she can come back from. She's basically the female Kanan on this show.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
the writing hasn't been sloopy, they just choose not to go into the by the numbers bullshyt. They have 3 emmy award winning writers on their staff. It appears too me that the typical A+B = C shyt is not the formula, instead it's We know the obvious, and we chose not to follow that path.

Don't just read one comment and act like you know everything..

People on here have been pointing out gapping holes in the story all season long.. And its not called being "clever", its called being sloppy

Idgaf how many Emmys those writers have... If Angie's boss was working for Lobos, cool.. But explain why he couldn't tell his boss he was about to be arrested and sitting in federal prison

I already brought up Holly storyline
Yeah.. But money was never really her thing.. She was in love.. The only way for her to fall out of love was if they showed Tommy cheating on her with the two redheads, not just a couple stacks.

That part of the writing was sloppy imo

And i was right, as tonight she came back and handed Tommy the bag of money which for me brought her story to a full circle.. But as you can see I already noted that it was out of her character to leave for money in the first place.. The writer's could have explained her mindset as to why she left left Tommy and trusted Ghost in the first place

Its been little things all season that have viewers with a keen eye going
Oprah-shaking-her-head-reaction-gif.gif

And you dumb nikkas going ..."bu bu but the writers have Emmy's so they must be doing a good job"

What kinda counter argument is that:dahell:

Last edited:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Don't just read one comment and act like you know everything..

People on here have been pointing out gapping holes in the story all season long.. And its not called being "clever", its called being sloppy

Idgaf how many Emmys those writers have... If Angie's boss was working for Lobos, cool.. But explain why he couldn't tell his boss he was about to be arrested and sitting in federal prison

I already brought up Holly storyline

And i was right, as tonight she came back and handed Tommy the bag of money which for me brought her story to a full circle.. But as you can see I already noted that it was out of her character to leave for money in the first place.. The writer's could have explained her mindset as to why she left left Tommy and trusted Ghost in the first place

Its been little things all season that have viewers with a keen eye going
Oprah-shaking-her-head-reaction-gif.gif

And you dumb nikkas going ..."bu bu but the writers have Emmy's so they must be doing a good job"

What kinda counter argument is that:dahell:
I just don't give a fukk about what you and others are saying about writing. Simply because, I see the same shyt you see and you nikkas think you're special. The difference is, I don't give a fukk, I'm enjoying the show and what it has to offer. I'm not trying to dictate what the show should do based on my obervation and nor am I suggesting the writers are sloppy as you nikkas always do. You see I'm not trying to play sleuth on a forum board, to show hey guys look at me I got this shyt figured out and they are stupid. Like a team of writers didn't already look at your simple ass angle and decided against it because it's too obvious.

Again, THIS shyt IS FICTION, THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG, JUST WHAT THE WRITER WANTS TO PRESENT.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I just don't give a fukk about what you and others are saying about writing. Simply because, I see the same shyt you see and you nikkas think you're special. The difference is, I don't give a fukk, I'm enjoying the show and what it has to offer. I'm not trying to dictate what the show should do based on my obervation and nor am I suggesting the writers are sloppy as you nikkas always do. You see I'm not trying to play sleuth on a forum board, to show hey guys look at me I got this shyt figured out and they are stupid. Like a team of writers didn't already look at your simple ass angle and decided against it because it's too obvious.

Again, THIS shyt IS FICTION, THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG, JUST WHAT THE WRITER WANTS TO PRESENT.

Well then you need to hop up off this thread brotherman

Because the purpose of this thing and why its 350 pages deep is because we come on here and discuss the angles, the plots, the predictions, the things that were brilliant, the part that have us smh etc etc etc

Not just watch the show and slop on the knob of writers because they have "3 prior Emmys"

So you can take you and your
weebey.gif
attitude(because your're too stupid catch the errors) the FOH Jack:camby:

BTW

bush_finger.gif

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Dismiss criticism and ignore shytty writing on the grounds of Emmy writers brehs